Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
New Tatertot Blog! - 4/26  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
SimGuruTaterTot

I talked about the store team's excitement.

http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/SimGuruTaterTot/myblog

Want to discuss? Sound off here!

--Tatertot

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/08/12 02:37 AM

theQueenB

excited is not the word,but very enthusiastic ,thank you all for the work you do,at times we all complain but were sims players who take the game to heart,I PERSONALLY LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT ALL!!!
TheMomminator

I'm so excited about the new set that I can hardly stand it. Cooking/kitchen stuff and gardening are just about my favorite things to do so whenever we get new content in those areas I'm all over it like white on rice.

Unfortunately I'm at work too so all I can do is look at it right now.
Kryst51

This new set looks absolutely amazing... I have to wait to get it, but it is at the top of my list for things I want, so GOOD JOB!!!

elanorbreton

Thank you for your new blog, and the new set too! I'm excited about the new premium items, but sadly will have to wait a while to get them.

But I'm enjoying looking at everyone's pics of them. Like Momminator, I love getting new cooking stuff - I love it when EP's have new recipes. So I can't wait to try the new fryer and ice cream maker when I finally buy them. They look pretty awesome.
momboqueen

The new set is very nice puts me in a happy place . only one question why does the ice cream machine get so dirty all the time? My family hadn't even used it yet and they had to clean it out before they could. Oh one more, will they be able to upgrade it to stop the constant cleaning?
SimMommy05

Thank you TaterTot and all other store team! The items you all have been releasing lately have been wonderful. I appreciate all your hard work and am really glad you all are trying to communicate with us more. I love the idea of the blog.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with for us next!

mene

Hi Tatertot!
I love the cactus!
carla70

Absolutely love the set! But how come there is no FRIES?!

Store Team you did a excellent job thanks<3
cherid87120

I love the April compilation. I am currently redoing my Level 10 Magician's bedroom with an India Flair
evclm6

The new set looks really terrific and I can't wait to get it. I love kitchen stuff and new foods. Also Thanks for the blog.
tinkknitz

I can just imagine the store team huddled around a computer after hours to read the comments here as the world wakes up and sees the newest Set and Compilation. The new food is just what many of us have been asking for and looks so fun. And the colors. THE COLORS! Kudos!

The international theme is obvious. Africa living room, India bedroom, Mexico kitchen . . . which country is next for the bath and spa?

amjoie

Oh, yes. I was all excited. And then I played the set.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/533568.page

Just - fix - it

The social whirl makes me dizzy, so though I am beginning to feel guilty about it, I must remain at zero friends. But thank you for your requests.
NotSoLucky

I will get excited once the objects are sold separately so that I dont have to buy the whole set to use the Premium Content.

Forever & Always <3 My Dragons
markydee

Awww. I LOVE your first blogpost SimGuruTaterTot! I especially like the way you guys are excited to hear what we think, and that you guys aren't robots. LOL. I feel a little guilty about that though. HAHA.

But yeah, you guys have done a really spectacular job this April! First was that luxurious Indian set, then this fun and whacky Mexican set.

The attention to detail you guys have put in all of them are really worth every Simpoint we paid/pay for.

Really, two thumbs up for the Store Team! I really hope you guys continue on sending out awesome content.

Three cheers for the store team this April! HIP HIP, HOORAY!

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: