Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Can hyou delete the Imaginary Friend toy?  XML
Forum Index » Generations
FlamingoKicker1

I have a sim that played with the toy when she was little but since I've done the whole I.F. thing several times already and didn't feel like having her make him human everytime the thing would ask to come out I'd just have her ignore it.

She's a teen now so it's kind of dumb to be thinking of having an imaginary friend now anyway but it won't stop asking to come out and play. It's like a bad Twilight Zone episode (if there is such a thing)

I just want to delete the toy so she can move on with her life but the game won't let me.
Dreamie209

As far as I know, there isn't a way to delete it. But out of experience, I know how to make them vanish! if you change your sim family (like play with another sim family) and return to it, your imaginary buddy will be gone. I learned that the hard way when I was trying to make my I.F into a human . I hope that helps!

secretuk1965

i allways put my game on pause drag the doll from the kids inventory on the floor testingcheats on shift click the doll and object delete just before they age up to teens, do it on pause so the doll doesn't even come to life before its gone i like the kids to play with them from there inventory but i think there silly for teens.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/27/12 11:50 AM

Forum Index » Generations
Go to: