Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
High school diplomas etc  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Mariefoxprice83

What does everyone do with high school diplomas, graduation awards and trophies? Usually I sell the awards to get money and just leave the diplomas in the inventories but it annoys me that you can't sell them too. I decided this time to put them on the walls of my house but as this is a very large family and my founder was married multiple times and his adult children have had spouses move in and out of the household, there are a lot. It's a pain because they clog up the inventory.

Life is dark and full of terrors
LoftyBarnacle

I know that if there is a large family and they all die, the one still alive is stuck with seventy-eight diplomas which is a bit annoying. Get one person to have all the diplomas in their inventory, move them out on their own, kill them off, byebye diplomas That's what I do anyway XD
2oo92

Killing them off and moving them away just gives the diploma to someone esle in the family.

I say do this cheat. It helps,

press ctrl, shift, 'c'
then type in testingcheatsenabled true
then press shift and click on the diploma
an optition should come us to delete it.

Another thing I do is put them in the pet's inventory if you have one.

MelanieSimlish

I sometimes create a random, super small basement that you can't get to just to hang the diplomas up on the basement walls. then I never have to see those stupid things again!

TheMomminator

I put them on a wall of a room that I know I will be remodeling frequently. When I delete the wall, the diploma goes with it.
Springfairy556

The person living shouldn't get stuck with these things,its annoying.

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: