Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Question on the genie  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
NLJG

Hi, so not to long ago I purchase the showtime and when I got on here I saw that people were talking about a genie and I wanted to know where can I go to purchase one?? I look though the buy mode and I didn't see it, do I have to go somewhere to find it??
Starryeyed

You get the lamp with your LTR's it's 30,000 but you can also find one in the Catacombs if you explore them not eniterly sure what the chances are of finding it but you can.
NLJG

okay thank you
Mylita

I believe that your magician can summon one during a performance as well. I got one that way.

Mylita
davidsara

shame he's nothing like the "livin it up" genie, he was pretty cool :p
EIisabetta

You can also sometimes find the lamp when exploring the catacombs.

katana_x

According to Carl's guide, you can also sometimes get one by upgrading the PlasmaPunch Gyroscopic Conductor if you have level 10 handiness.

Does anyone know if you can get them at the consignment shop? That seems like a logical place for a lamp to show up, at least to me, but that's exactly the reason EA probably left it out.
EIisabetta

My sims spend a lot of time at the consignment shop (I almost always have dogs that hunt for gems/metal/rocks). I've never seen one there. Makes sense since they aren't supposed to be purchasable except with lifetime points.

edit: That's not to say they won't ever show up there, but I've not seen one yet. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/12 05:11 AM

jwghost

davidsara wrote:shame he's nothing like the "livin it up" genie, he was pretty cool :p

I agree with you. He was purple.

Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: