Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Mom Asks Daughter To Prom??  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
rayray_3583

My teenager sim got asked to go to prom by her mother, who lives in a different household. I thought it was just a glitch in the game, so i pushed that she would go with her. Prom night came and the mother kissed her and asked if she'd go steady with her. I said no that time lol. But the prom picture is of my teen sim and her mother has her leg all hiked up on her daughter... Has anyone else had this happen? It's the first time I've seen it and it kind of grossed me out, but I guess I shouldn't have told her that should would go with her. I just thought maybe the wrong name popped up or something.

Mariefoxprice83

Yeah, it happened to me too and I didn't realise the implications so I said yes. When it happened again I made sure I said no.

Life is dark and full of terrors
ukuhayley

Hasn't happened to me. That's really bizarre, though.
munchie885

Happened to me once with the dad and the daughter of course I let them go to prom

MelanieSimlish

So. Creepy. *shivers* EA, please patch this stupid game ASAP...
Arletta

MelanieSimlish wrote:So. Creepy. *shivers* EA, please patch this stupid game ASAP...

It's existed since Gens came out. Chances of them fixing it now...aren't I. It's right up there with parents wanting to skinny dip in hot tubs with their kids, and yes, that happens too.

To err is human. To blame a computer is even more human.

http://arlettats3.blogspot.co.uk/
2oo92

I was laughing at this yesterday. And then today my son Jacob, the only teen in the household who pays more attention to his studies then romance was asked to prom by his cousin.

Daniel Thorn(Yup another guy) who had just recently moved out of the house to live with girlfriend.

I was just like....umm no.

EIisabetta

I really wish they would fix this glitch. It's gross. Whatever you guys do, if you have Showtime, do NOT put your sims in the photobooth together unless you want them to end up 'in a relationship', yes, even kids and their parents. Just don't. LOL

I think it's cool someone will ask them to prom if they don't have a date. It's NOT cool if it's a family member. It's even less cool that they end up in a relationship or get their firt kiss or going steady. And they STILL have not fixed this. I'm not holding my breath for it ever being fixed.

awesomeemzy

Oh my goodness! I thought iit was just me this had happened to! I laughed and being curious, clicked yes for every one.. eventually my teenage sim had to actually break up with their mother and it had a huge dent on their relationship I was like.. what the ****?

Llamarmy Unite!
2oo92

awesomeemzy wrote:Oh my goodness! I thought iit was just me this had happened to! I laughed and being curious, clicked yes for every one.. eventually my teenage sim had to actually break up with their mother and it had a huge dent on their relationship I was like.. what the ****?

For me they were sisters, and one was a child!

rayray_3583

Lol wow! I can't believe it's happened to you guys too! I won't make that mistake again though believe me, I was so grossed out! And it was my sims first kiss too, which she ended up having with her mother. It was just disgusting. Won't happen to me again. But the whole photo booth thing, I actually haven't even tried out a photo booth yet, but I'll be sure not to put anyone I don't want in a relationship together, in it together lol.

WaltzDreams

My sim's grandfather asked him to prom. I thought maybe he felt sorry for him because he couldn't find a date in time. He turned Grandpa down though.

"Where to, Miss?"
"...To the stars."

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: