Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
About 5 weeks till this stuff pack is out  XML
Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
catloverplayer

Are you excited? I know I am. Heck I'm even more excited now since I will be adding the ice cream maker from the store to the Cake Dome.

Sorry for so many threads but this forum is so dead now and needs some new topics.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/27/12 07:22 PM

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
Allspice1232

That soon? Time flies, I thought it was still more than a month away.
catloverplayer

Allspice1232 wrote:That soon? Time flies, I thought it was still more than a month away.

May 1st is Tuesday. Incidenly maybe it is 5 weeks. Still that isn't long to wait.

katana_x

I wasn't excited until they released the ice cream maker. Now that the items can be used to make a functional lot, even if it doesn't have a new lot alignment or tag, I'm starting to get a little excited.
stormwench

I am looking forward to it to see how badly it sells and it should be followed closely with the announcement for the next EP. Hopefully we will be moving away from all this KP stuff and have something to look forward to.

rk800

stormwench wrote:I am looking forward to it to see how badly it sells and it should be followed closely with the announcement for the next EP. Hopefully we will be moving away from all this KP stuff and have something to look forward to.

Yup! They just released the Sims 4 trailer too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBEYSgmnqjI So I'm assuming that the next expansion pack will be the last one, and it will probably be Weather Days.

Arletta

rk800 wrote:
stormwench wrote:I am looking forward to it to see how badly it sells and it should be followed closely with the announcement for the next EP. Hopefully we will be moving away from all this KP stuff and have something to look forward to.

Yup! They just released the Sims 4 trailer too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBEYSgmnqjI So I'm assuming that the next expansion pack will be the last one, and it will probably be Weather Days.

I think that one's been going on for a while. It's probably fake. Youtube probably has a number of 'Sims 4' trailers.

To err is human. To blame a computer is even more human.

http://arlettats3.blogspot.co.uk/
catloverplayer

rk800 wrote:

After ep 7 we have 3 more eps.

crystal91390

rk800 wrote:

That came out a long time ago and it's a fake.

rk800

crystal91390 wrote:
rk800 wrote:

Supposedly, EA said it was real a couple of weeks ago... O_o

Allspice1232

rk800 wrote:
crystal91390 wrote:
rk800 wrote:

Supposedly, EA said it was real a couple of weeks ago... O_o

Link? As far as I know, EA hasn't said a word about TS4. If they had, I'd think it would be all over the forums.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/12 04:34 AM

Rflong7

Woot~ TS4!

Although I do remember that video from a few years ago.

(I hope EA is going to listen and add the few items to this SP to make it~ better!)
stormwench

I doubt that was released by EA because if it had been we would have had a big formal announcement and a video on this site.

Looking at it it seems to be a nicely done video cut between real life video with some painted in sims buildings in the background and real people 'cartooned' to be sims. Its very easy to see that's not a video game when you look at it. Most of the content cut into it to make it look 'simmy' is from TS3 and not new TS4 stuff.

I think someone has been 'had' to believe EA released a TS4 trailer through someone named TupaGamer and not on their own site and without a formal announcement by EA.

Heck, SimsVIP would have it long before anyone else.

heidi11576

catloverplayer wrote:Are you excited? I know I am.

I am excited-this is the first stuff pack in the Sims3 I have actually looked forward to
rk800

heidi11576 wrote:
catloverplayer wrote:Are you excited? I know I am.

I am excited-this is the first stuff pack in the Sims3 I have actually looked forward to

Really? Oh my... the one and only stuff pack I looked forward to was Outdoor Living. That was an awesome stuff pack

Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Go to: