Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
I have a tiny, and very vocal complaint  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
allyoops

I HATE PINK!

a ridiculous portion of the flowers offered in-game, in every expansion and in the store are all in pink, or a very vibrant purple that looks pinkish, and only ONE of them is recolourable. I was hoping, after seeing the recolourable flowers in Pets that you might have got the hint, but no such luck. The flowers for outside a sims house come in all kinds of colours and varieties, the ones for inside never match my colour schemes because I HATE PINK!

Seriously, EA, a little more variety in our potted plants? Pretty please? I keep buying sets from the store that have flowers, only to find out they only ever come in PINK!
MissCee

Agree!

P.S. Which flowers in PETS are re-colorable?

Blessings,
MissCee
gngrsnp

There is one recolor-able. Please let I know. That is a pet peeve. Why AREN'T the flowers recolor-able,both potted and outside, since we have so few to choose from and rarely get any new ones. This should be given. The leaves also. Landscaping and decorating with plants would stop being so monotonous.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/27/12 09:13 PM

Bethany20112

Oh thank goodness I found a fellow simmer that hates pink too =P I love plants and flowers, but pink? ugh

candy8

I am with you, though I do not hate pink I will say that I would like to have different COLORED FLOWERS because when I have Weddings the BRidesmaid dresses are of different colors. Now how do you suppose I am going to match the flowers on the tables to the Bridesmaids dresses. I am tired of trying to make the dresses different shades of pink in order to match the flowers. Please make the flowers recoloreable. Not just the vase.
KLorelei

I don't particularly hate pink, but I don't think pink belongs everywhere, nor should it be the only color for flowers. Pink isn't suited to every decor scheme, it'd be wonderful to be able to recolor the flowers or at the least have a couple of different colors to choose from.

SIMplified

I've always wondered why they aren't CAStable o:

mangoesandlimes

gngrsnp wrote:There is one recolor-able. Please let I know. That is a pet peeve. Why AREN'T the flowers recolor-able,both potted and outside, since we have so few to choose from and rarely get any new ones. This should be given. The leaves also. Landscaping and decorating with plants would stop being so monotonous.

I remember a SimGuru explaining that the ones outside are made with a different program, so they're not compatible with CASt. The indoor plant objects should all be recolorable, though - most of them don't have complex v.ases that take up the full four color slots.

candy8

This is Sims 3 not Sims 1 get it togeather EA you can do it. Just try a little harder. We know it is all about money.
allyoops

MissCee wrote:Agree!

P.S. Which flowers in PETS are re-colorable?

Blessings,
MissCee

The bucket of flowers that come with Pets can be recoloured.
maria_loves_alex

I like pink but don't want every single bunch of flowers in my sims homes to be that colour!

and said this in the past countless times...please give us the queen vivanco roses from TS1!!

MrHawk

And chimneys please.

And the stairs and fences from Hewnsman and Ultra Lounge. PLEASE!

PEACHES327

Agree 100%! And this isn't the first thread I have seen asking for recolorable plants (indoor and outdoor) and I don't think it should be the last until EA gets the hint.

bigfluffylumps

I AGREE WITH YOU. One of my favorite clothing stores is UNIF. Have you ever seen what they sell? I hate pink too. Thats why I was upset with "Katy Perrys Sweet Treats"

GabbyGirlJ

I actually love pink, but it's boring for every single flower arrangement to be in pink tones. Plus, even though *I* like it, I don't always decorate the homes in my game the way that I personally would, and I like having sims with varied personalities. Some of them are not the sort who would ever want anything pink in their home. I would love to be able to recolor the flowers. Or at least have some of the flowers not be pink to begin with.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/12 12:45 AM

"You're not as bad as everyone says you are."

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: