Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
fabolous fiesta problems with ice cream maker and deep fryer  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
lnikknikk

my sims put the food in the fryer and leave it they cannot eat it.when trying to make ice cream the items they put into the maker are invisible. and they never take the items out of the makers.they cant/wont.
how do i fix this?? i have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times.
Jenieusa

hanbi

I too have this same problem

GurlGamer05

I am having this problem too. I even tried taking my mods out and still have the issue

My sims put things in the fryer and ice cream maker but then the action disappears from their queue and whatever is supposed to be in the item actually never finishes cooking

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/12 03:16 AM

GurlGamer05

Someone posted a mod that's fixed my issues with the fryer.

Mystiq45

I'm having the exact same issue

SmithMarsh

I've had 2 different sims, one in SV and one in SS, and they just leave items in the deep fryer and never get them out.

One sim has had his ice cream cooking for 2 days, along with 2 candy bars he threw in there too, but didn't eat. The fry basket flips itself, whereupon I can see all of the junk food he put in there, but didn't get out...

Can someone pls. tell me what mod fixes this?

michellehilbrand

It is weird. I had one house that I put these in and it did exactly as everyone is saying. They won't get it out. I built a house on my laptop and played it on my main computer in the same neighborhood as the above mentioned home. It worked fine in the new house. The difference between the two houses is the first house had a lot of Sims in it and the second house only had two Sims. The second house was much bigger than the first. It doesn't make sense.
daciasil

First make sure that you don't have any corrupt, conflicting, or out of date mods. Try taking out all your mods and running a vanilla game with just the Fiesta pack. If that doesn't solve your problem, then there might be a problem of conflicting moodlets between premium items or the interactions of the deep fryer and ice cream maker being somehow broken. Not everyone experiences this problem, but many people do.
Please see my post here to solve the issue:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/60/536615.page#8464

The mod that fixes the tablet's moodlet conflict will also fix moodlet conflicts and broken interactions for the ice cream maker and deep fryer.Remember, the file is just a fix for problems people experience with a number of premium items. The file does not contain any of the actual premium items and contains no pirated material whatsoever.

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: