Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Aged Vampire  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
DeereBaby

Ok so I accidentally aged up my vampire and I didn't mean too so is there any way to make him young again? I haven't found a way so far.
micah3113

Press Shift Ctrl C then type in testingcheatsenabled true just like this the Shift click on the vamp and if is shows to create a sim go to that and put him/her back to what ever age they where so thats all yo need to know if you have eney probloms with late night sims or pets i might know so just let me know

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/12 08:27 PM

DeereBaby

Thanks! I will try that!
MelanieSimlish

micah3113 wrote: Press Shift Ctrl C then type in testingcheatsenabled true just like this the Shift click on the vamp and if is shows to create a sim go to that and put him/her back to what ever age they where so thats all yo need to know if you have eney probloms with late night sims or pets i might know so just let me know
Actually you can't do that with the occults. (Occults = vampires, genies, imaginary friends, robots, etc.)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/01/12 01:47 AM

LaBlue0314

If you have Generations EP, there is a potion your sim can drink that will make them a young adult. You can either buy it with your sim's life time reward points, or you can have your sim make it using the Chemistry Set.

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: