Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
my sim won't give birth properly!!!  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Lossie11

There is this problem when my sim is giving birth, when she is either at the hospital or at home, the congrats comes up and I pick the name and traits, but she stays pregnant and the baby doesn't appear and she has another and it won't stop, I cant carry on playing cause the congratulations keeps coming up can you please help?
It isnt that she has had triplets or something she got up to 8 babies and it carried on

HELP!

Lisatron

That is interesting.

Have you downloaded any custom content that may be causing this issue? I know with the Sims 2 that certain custom skins would cause this issue.

ZggyRckr87

I'm having the exact same problem! I can't figure out how to make it stop. :-/ As far as i can tell it isn't any of the CC I have installed.
dreamsong1968

This was a known game glitch that was patched early on. I haven't heard about anyone having this in a very long time--is your game up to date/patched?

ZggyRckr87

Yes, as far as I know. The launcher says it's running version 6.1.11 and when I hit refresh, no new patches are showing up.
jbashful

I am having the same problem she wont stop having babies!! I havent been able to play since the last patch (was fine before) because I get to the point she is giving birth and its like she is stuck on a loop.
Zeri

sounds like the hundred baby glitch. havent about that one in a long time. not really sure how to combat that one
AngelaCS

I know this is an old post but I just had the same exact issue and have been searching for a solution. I really didn't want to delete my sims as they have gone so far already. Anyway, I got my sim out of the loop.

First, I did resetsim to see if that would work. Got her back home to the lobby of her apartment but she was still stuck in the loop. Tried everything, uninstalling any cc, restarting a million times, trying other cheats. Then it dawned on me to try switching to another household. So I did that and then took that new sim to visit the one stuck in the birth look just so I could see what was going on with her. I got to the lobby where I left her in the loop and she was standing there with a baby! Unfortunately it was not a name or traits that I picked but it got her out of the stupid loop. I saved the game and switched back to the sim and everything was fine. I figure I can change the name and traits later in life. I am just glad I didn't have to delete my sims that I have worked so hard on.
lITTLESUPER

I am also have that issue and it has been going on for a few days now and i don't know how i can fix it

thank you so much! that worked going to a new household

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/21/11 07:44 PM

Couriervaughan

lITTLESUPER wrote:I am also have that issue and it has been going on for a few days now and i don't know how i can fix it

thank you so much! that worked going to a new household

Hi and welcome to the forum.

iiNs0mNiiA

omg thank you so much it fixed the problem
Marmite99

No, you see my sim stays pregnant for ages! I can't get her to actually have a baby!
Australorp

My sim was giving birth for two and a half sim hours, and then she just stopped.

And I waited. And waited. And she didn't have any more constractions or anything. She still had the "baby is coming" moodlet, but she was just standing there. Also, I couldn't get her to have the baby at the hospital.

dino0726

Hi - The sims pregnancy issues appear to be an ongoing issue. My current situation is the same as Marmite99. My sim won't go into labor to give birth. It has been well over 10 sim days - possibly more than 20. At first I didn't count the days because I had the lifespan on Epic so I thought that may be why it was longer. She was about 20 days from aging to adult from young adult and now she is only 2 days from aging up. I turned off aging because i really wanted her to have the baby as a young adult.

Any suggestions? As far as I'm aware, I have no MODs or cheats that would prevent her from giving birth.

Thanks for any suggestions!
AliMiiMii

I've had this problem but I don't get the congratulations sign and traits. The pregnant sim goes into the hospital and then she is suddenly outside or either at home. When she is at home the action of the baby comes up and disappears and repeats.

I don't know what to do! I have tried everything unistalling cc and poses, resetsim, evicting my sim, moving her back in, started the family in a different town, swapped households then come back. Please help as this character is needed for a sims story on facebook and I don't want to delete everything.

I've even tried to get the 1.38 patch to fix this glitch, but the download doesn't even work.

HELP!

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: