Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Snubbing?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
chama123

Hey everyone!

I just noticed an interaction with the Teens "Start Snubbing [Inset teen name here]". I accidently clicked on it at some point and my teen sim kept getting angry with the other sim! I wanted them to go to prom together but I think they kept snubbing each other. Then I noticed that the interaction went from "Start Snubbing" to "Stop Snubbing". So I clicked stop. But they keep getting mad at each other! They were best friends the first time it happened! Now they don't really like it each other.

Every time one of them try to talk to each other they keep basically cancelling their interactions out by getting all up in their face!

Is it a glitch?

http://www.youtube.com/user/SimmerKelly I make Sims LPs and such. You like? ;3
Simsister2004

It doesn't sound like a glitch. I have seen other sims than mine practicing this. Once in a while some sims come and try something like that, but I am able to prevent it. Just let them cool off for a bit, and then you let them talk and tell funny stories and such and they will become friends again.
chama123

Simsister2004 wrote:It doesn't sound like a glitch. I have seen other sims than mine practicing this. Once in a while some sims come and try something like that, but I am able to prevent it. Just let them cool off for a bit, and then you let them talk and tell funny stories and such and they will become friends again.

I'll try that! Thanks so much for helping!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SimmerKelly I make Sims LPs and such. You like? ;3
happyjme

wow talk about rageing teen emotions! lol It is pretty realistic. I feel bad for them though. Do they have the option to appologize or make up? try giving them a gift.

Gotta love Nraas Story Progression!
bunny147as

(Hey everyone!

I just noticed an interaction with the Teens "Start Snubbing [Inset teen name here]". I accidently clicked on it at some point and my teen sim kept getting angry with the other sim! I wanted them to go to prom together but I think they kept snubbing each other. Then I noticed that the interaction went from "Start Snubbing" to "Stop Snubbing". So I clicked stop. But they keep getting mad at each other! They were best friends the first time it happened! Now they don't really like it each other.

Every time one of them try to talk to each other they keep basically cancelling their interactions out by getting all up in their face!

Is it a glitch? )

No it's not a glitch it happened to my teen couple too. Same thing also I click the stop snubbing each other and they didn't. So sense she can't talk to him and also say the relationship is over she send a break up text . I know that's rude but I had no chose ! They were apost to live happily ever after and have three kids !(You can only text if you have the university life expansion pack and send a break up text is a option. )
allie727

Snubbing is actually where one teen starts ignoring and getting angry at another teen.
Here is the definition from the TS3 wiki:

When one teen is snubbing another Sim, they are completely ignoring them: they won't go to parties they are invited to, they'll push the other Sim away in interactions and they will ignore them until their relationship goes below zero. The Sim that is being snubbed will get the 'Being Ignored' negative moodlet when they are near the teen who snubbed them.

EDIT: To stop snubbing another teen, click on the teen you are currently snubbing and press the 'Stop Snubbing INSERT TEENS NAME HERE'

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/01/14 04:59 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: