Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Is there a patch for deformed pets yet?  XML
Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
ksteen20

[b] I just bought Pets yesterday, and my animals are showing up all deformed! I've seen on here that there's suposed to ne a fix for this issue? I have all propper requirements
crinrict

Could you post your DxDiag ?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps below:

If you have Microsoft Windows XP:
1. Click the Start button on the Windows Taskbar.
2. Select Run.
3. Type dxdiag in the available text field.
4. Click OK.
5. Click Save All Information.

If you have Windows Vista and do not have a Run selection:
1. Right click the menu bar and select Properties.
2. Click the Start Menu tab.
3. Click the Customize button.
4. In the upper window, scroll down until you see the Run command and click the correlating check box.
5. Click OK.
6. Click Start.
7. Click Run.
8. Type dxdiag into the text field and click OK.
9. Click Save All Information.

Note: It is best to save the DxDiag file to the desktop or another easy located location so it can be quickly referenced when contacting Customer Support.

Emily485

What crinrict said. And are you sure you have all the requirements? There is higher requirements for Pets, and you need at least 1gb of RAM higher then the requirement.

Though it is most likely your graphic card. This issue is, and always was, and issue with people's computers and not the game.

Thanks for the sig computertech82!
NinjaPuppy

I will confirm that it most likely is a graphics card issue, but lucky for you this isn't the end of the world. Yes, your animals look like they were a part of some horrible chemical accident, but the gameplay is unaltered for quite a few of the "dropped" cards. The animations are just really wonky looking. So long as you can stand how the animals look you can still play it. Trust me on this, I know from experience.
danastronge1

my computer cant get a new graphics card and i cant find a patch anywhere.. i cant bc my graphics card is built in :/ ugh someone please help me it would be appreciated
DarkAmaranth1966

Therte is no fix for integrated graphics cards that do not meet the minimum requirements of the game except a new graphics card or, in the case of laptops, a new computer PERIOD.

Yes you can put all settings on low or minimum, uninstall cc, store items, EPs and SP to get the game to run a bit better but, that won't fix deformed pets due to an insufficient graphics card.

Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Go to: