To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps below:
If you have Microsoft Windows XP:
1. Click the Start button on the Windows Taskbar.
2. Select Run.
3. Type dxdiag in the available text field.
4. Click OK.
5. Click Save All Information.
If you have Windows Vista and do not have a Run selection:
1. Right click the menu bar and select Properties.
2. Click the Start Menu tab.
3. Click the Customize button.
4. In the upper window, scroll down until you see the Run command and click the correlating check box.
5. Click OK.
6. Click Start.
7. Click Run.
8. Type dxdiag into the text field and click OK.
9. Click Save All Information.
Note: It is best to save the DxDiag file to the desktop or another easy located location so it can be quickly referenced when contacting Customer Support.
I will confirm that it most likely is a graphics card issue, but lucky for you this isn't the end of the world. Yes, your animals look like they were a part of some horrible chemical accident, but the gameplay is unaltered for quite a few of the "dropped" cards. The animations are just really wonky looking. So long as you can stand how the animals look you can still play it. Trust me on this, I know from experience.