Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Should i buy?  XML
Forum Index » Generations
SimMollyWilson

I'm making a sims wishlist of all the sims games i want and i was wondering, is this one any good? Any problems? Also, could you rate out of 10? Thanks!
ernesdo

Some people are annoyed that it didn't come with a new town but I love this EP. I've had it for so long that I'm not sure I could play without it. The only problem I've had with the imaginary friend is that when it's walking around (as a doll) it will follow your child so it will go into the bathroom with it but a simple fix is to put the doll in your child's inventory while it's sleeping so in the morning she/he can freely use the bathroom. Or you can delete it with a simple cheat, no big deal. 1-10, 10 being amazing? I'd give it a 7 or 8.

LoftyBarnacle

It probably my favourite one. I love the additions like bunkbeds, boarding school, after school classes, the rebellious trait all sorts, it's a great one Definitely a good 9/10

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/07/12 04:25 PM

ladybreid

I finally got it and I personally am loving it. If you enjoy family sims this one should be at the top of the list for sure.

Forum Index » Generations
Go to: