Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
This is a THANK YOU message:  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
MistyLake

I would like to thank the other simmers that come here regularly and who always help me with my silly/odd and ah! already so many times asked questions.

I really appreciate your kindness. I know it can be a real pain in the butt to keep answering to questions people are asking about 100 times a week.

I've also noticed people here are extremely helpful and openly tell about "little secrets" and tweaks they have discovered. Not like in some other forums where people won't share ANY info with ANYONE.

I find this "General Discussion" section of this Forum extremely helpful and it is always so nice to come here because i know i will get help.

Yes, even with those problems that have been talked about (and at times solved even!) millions of times before.

Thank you for making this forum a nice place.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/01/12 04:48 PM

"By Grabthar's Hammer, By The Suns Of Warvan..May The Sims Rule Forever!"
https://twitter.com/ekaLytsiM
alan650111

I don't think I ever answered any of your questions but nonetheless YOU'RE WELCOME! haha. It is nice to see positive messages for a change! There really are many helpful people on this forum which makes simming even better!
MistyLake

alan650111 wrote:I don't think I ever answered any of your questions but nonetheless YOU'RE WELCOME! haha. It is nice to see positive messages for a change! There really are many helpful people on this forum which makes simming even better!

It's ok even if you haven't answered any of my questions. This message is basically to everyone who is nice to other simmers.

"By Grabthar's Hammer, By The Suns Of Warvan..May The Sims Rule Forever!"
https://twitter.com/ekaLytsiM

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: