Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Possibly stupid question?  XML
Forum Index » Possible Bugs
SunakoMalfoy

One of my Sims keeps crying and refuses to use a computer. He's an Investigator and I've been trying to get him to write up a report on his laptop, but the action disappears. The same happens with the desktop computer. He won't play computer games or anything else. He's not a technophobe, and he's used computers before on this lot without a problem. And he's "elated", but still crying. I'm very confused. What is going on here?
secretuk1965

i couldn't say what's going on with out seeing a picture , but have you check above on his thought bubbles that will give you an idea as to why he is acting that way?.

SunakoMalfoy

The computer was in his thought bubbles. And he'll use the library's computers, apparently.
BobbieD

does the computer need repaired?
balthasaur28000

There could be a routing error. does he have little dance steps in a thought bubble when trying to use the computer? have you tried moving the computer and desk to another location?

Forum Index » Possible Bugs
Go to: