Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Project Zero a horror RPG *Join now! if you suvive reading the text..* new forms added!  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Yumishi

Project Zero Rpg

Strange things happen all around us... Unexplainable things.. we are blind to these events that occur, unable to see them, the dead. It’s widely thought that there are good and ghosts, those that want help and those that don’t, whoever thought of that doesn’t know the truth..a ghost that is bound to this world becomes infested with hatred. .. Some people can see spirits, others can’t but either way, these chosen few are going to have to work together to survive

The Fatal Frame Series (also known as 零 or Project Zero series) is a videogame series created by Keisuke Kikuchi (菊地啓介) and Makoto Shibata (柴田誠) and produced by Tecmo. It is designed and programmed by Tecmo's game development group Project Zero. The settings of the Fatal Frame games are usually locations that are rumored to be haunted. The main character - usually a girl with a sixth sense - becomes trapped, but finds an antique camera with the ability to dispel ghosts. The Camera Obscura is a creation of the famed occultist Dr. Kunihiko Aso, who still remains quite a mystery himself in the series. As the protagonist makes her way through the game searching for her lost loved one, she learns more about ancient rituals that took place (and went horribly wrong) in the place where she has become trapped. In order to come out alive, the protagonist must solve the mystery of the ritual and lift the curse.
The rules:
Remember the forum rules!
When in occ use ( )
Only I, the demented Yumi can fast forward time..unless it’s to violent or romantic then you can fast forward..
Be nice to others when in OCC
Put ‘dark’ in your form to show you agree
You can die, BUT you can come back as an evil or good ghost..
Have fun!

on a side note: you don't have to read all about the locations or the camera, just the rules and the jobs..the other stuff is background infomation.

*all infomation was obtained from the Project zero wiki
if you're intrested to find out more click here.. http://www.cameraslens.com/fatalframewiki/index.php5?title=Main
_Page

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at 05/03/12 03:21 PM

Yumishi

protolouge:

on Tv's everywhere Takaiya Himoro the world reknown folklorist annonced he was quiting his job for personal reasons. his childhood friend Mioko heard that he was being attacked by ghosts and phoned him while he was on air, demanding to know why she wasn't informed of this as. 'it would have made good matrial for her novel.' she threatened Takaiya by saying she was going to go to the Lost village. Takaiya dropped his phone and told her not to go. he quickly left the studio to find her. Mioko gets talking with a girl called Alyson who shows her a strange camera that she doesn't know how to use. Takaiya arrives and warns Alyson about taking photos with it. before he can be qustioned more he walks away saying he's going home. it's clear somethings wrong so Mioko asks Alyson and another girl called Chloe if they want to go with her and follow him. they find Takaiya heading on a ferry, bound for a certian island...

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 05/03/12 07:00 PM

[IMG]http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l505/Glad
is110/Alisa
-4.jpg[/IMG] )
Yumishi

The Himuro Mansion is the haunted setting for the first Fatal Frame game. The mansion is centuries old and dates back for further than the Edo period of Japan. In the game's setting, the mansion was owned by the powerful Himuro family. The mansion is situated in such a way that it is surrounded and protected by five shrines in the surrounding mountains that house five gods.
The mansion is located in the Himuro Mountain area, located in the southern region of the prefecture. The mansion was the residence of a landowner that controlled vast areas of land in the region. Ryozo Munakata purchased the mansion some decades after the disaster and moved in with his wife and daughter. The family were plagued by paranormal incidents, however, and construction was eventually halted.
Places within Himuro that have been found. (more to be added.)
First floor:

Entrance room It is in ruins, after the damage done by the Malice when the Calamity occurred. There is a large hole in the floor in the middle of the room, where a ceiling beam has fallen through, from which green mist and moaning sounds flow. On the day of the Strangling Ritual, the entrance doors were firmly closed using large shimenawa (sacred ropes) to stop people from leaving.

The Fireplace Room contains a large number of dusty antiques, as well as a few bookshelves and a large clock.
The Rope Hallway connected Himuro Mansion's Foyer to the Grand Hall and Fireplace Room. The hallway gained its name from the series of ropes that hang from support beams above.

The Grand Hall is a room in Himuro Mansion. Lord Himuro committed suicide using his katana here, beneath the small family shrine, after killing every other person in the mansion who survived the Calamity…

The Cherry Atrium is the large atrium of Himuro Mansion. Through it, the Doll Room, Moon Shrine, Abyss, Burial Room and Stairway can be accessed. It contains a large, dead cherry tree and a gravestone, as well as multiple torii gates.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The Lost village
Minakami Village is the setting for the game Fatal Frame II. Years ago during the Meiji Period, the entire village mysteriously vanished on the night of a ceremony. Only one girl had escaped the village before it disappeared. The spot where the village once stood is covered in a thick fog, and people who get lost within the forest are said to have been spirited away. Since the construction of Minakami Dam and the subsequent flooding of the entire forest, it is unknown if the village still exists or if it can still be reached by ordinary means.
Places within The Lost village that have been found. (more to be added.)

The Osaka House's position overlooking the path to Misono Hill meant that it was used to observe the comings and goings of villagers and guests. There would be someone behind the lattice window at all times, watching the path. Visitors to the village would have to wait until a member of the Osaka Family had obtained permission from the Ceremony Master to allow them entry. It is for this reason that twins attempting to escape the village had to use the exit in the Kureha Shrine to leave undetected.

The Minakami cemetery is where the families of Minakami Village buried their deceased. It is also where they would go to honor their deceased ancestors, as practiced in the Japanese belief system. Inside the cemetery are rows of gravestones and family tombs.

Misono Hill is the only known path into Minakami Village. It is a promontory located at the south of the village, with a Shinto gate marking the entrance. After the village disappeared during the Repentance, anyone who became lost in the Minakami area came to the Lost Village via this hill. Once someone crosses the Shinto gate marking the boundary, the path behind them vanishes and the person is trapped within the village.In the centre of the hilltop is a massive stone pedestal, called the Offering Stone. Masumi Makimura studied the stone in his exploration of the village and determined it to be a "cover" for a hole.
Misono Hill played a role in the festival attached to the Crimson Sacrifice Ritual. Flaming torches were lit at the beginning of the ceremony, and the Offering Stone was moved away from the hole. The villagers would gather on the hill, surrounding the stone, chanting and offering up prayers for the sacrifice's soul. At the same time, the Veiled Priests would chant the sacrificial song underground at the site of the ritual.
…………………………………………………………………………………………..

The manor of sleep
The House of Sleep is the dream-world version of the Kuze Shrine. It is the house victims afflicted by the Tattooed Curse see within their dreams. The victims always see the house as it was when it was active, during the snowy season, which was the only time of year that visitors were allowed to enter the house. The victims follow their deceased loved ones deeper and deeper into the house in the hope that they will be reunited. The last Tattooed Priestess, Reika Kuze, unable to sleep, wanders the hallways and curses those who regret surviving.
Places within The manor of sleep that have been found. (more to be added.)

The Hall with Tatami is a very large room that the Kuze Family lived in when the shrine was operational. It contains two sectioned areas with tatami floors, and a large stone cooking stove. It is connected with the Hearth Room, Blind Room, Himuro Area and Under The Floor. It is the second explorable area in the game.The second floor area was used for storage, and contains many chests of drawers, mostly empty. The one in the back corner contains the bloody kimono of Akito Kashiwagi and several of his possessions; Yashuu Kuze concealed them there after she murdered Akito, so that her daughter would not find out.After the Unleashing, many Sacrificial Pillars were needed to contain the Rift. Shrine Carpenters were sacrificed and buried in the walls for this purpose. One of the Moriya builders, Shigeomi Moriya, waited in the Hall with Tatami to slaughter any carpenters who tried to escape. A small door set low in one of the walls leads to the passageway under the floor. Only someone small can fit in..

The Hearth Room was one of the rooms constructed after the Unleashing for the Kuze Family to live in when the rest of the Manor was sealed. It connects with the Foyer, the Hall with Tatami, the 2F Corridor, the Tatami Loft and the Closed Room. It contains a raised area with a sunken fireplace, and several chests of drawers for storage.

The Room with Blind was Yashuu Kuze's bedroom after the Unleashing, one of the rooms constructed for the Kuze Family to live in after the rest of the Manor was sealed off. It connects with the Stairs Hallway. It is arranged similarly to the Blind Room, Yashuu's previous residence.

The Partitioned Room was one of the rooms constructed after the Unleashing for the Kuze Family to live in when the rest of the Manor was sealed. It connects with the the Foyer, the Stairs Hallway and the Secret Passage. It consists of six sectioned areas divided by sliding screens.
……………………………………………………………………………………..

Rougetsu Island
Rougetsu Island is where Ruka Minazuki, Misaki Asou, Madoka Tsukimori, Marie Shinomiya and Tomoe Nanamura were kidnapped, and eventually rescued by detective Choushiro Kirishima. The island is the setting for Fatal Frame IV, and it is the largest island in the Rougetsu Archipelago south of Honshu. The island had been feared since ancient times, for its epidemic of a mysterious disease and its reputation for being close to the underworld. Islanders were frequently "spirited away".
Every ten years, a Shinto ritual involving song and dance known as the Kiraigou was performed on the night of the lunar eclipse, but after a great disaster, the ritual fell into the realm of taboo. In its place, the Rougetsu Kagura (神楽, kagura) was performed, and over time became an important tourist attraction. The island was also renowned for the beautifully-carved masks made by its master craftsmen.
After a second disaster wiped out the island's population in 1972, it was abandoned and all but forgotten.
Places within Rougetsu Island that have been found. (more to be added.)

Rougetsu Hall is a building located on Rougetsu Island, once used as a luxurious sanatorium built with a blend of Eastern and Western styles. It was built in an attempt to cure Getsuyuu Syndrome, a psychological disorder characteristic to the island. Ruka Minazuki explores the old sanatorium in search of her lost memories. This location is also the primary exploration area for Fatal Frame IV.
Haibara Hospital is a hospital located on Rougetsu Island. One of the explorable locations on the island, the hospital has been featured with screens of Choushiro Kirishima saying that he is looking for the whereabouts of Ruka Minazuki.
Room #101 is the "Mutsuki" (睦月) grand entrance hall in the sanatorium. It is the first place Ruka Minazuki enters when she visits Rougetsu Hall. This is where visitors and patients would check in first.
Room #102, "Reigetsu", is the dining room of Rougetsu Hall. It contains multiple tables, a piano and a projector. The projector is used on multiple occasions, to play film of the failed ritual. Misaki encounters Madoka here, and is attacked by her after watching one such film.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 05/04/12 07:30 PM

is110/Alisa
-4.jpg[/IMG] )
Yumishi

Folklore:

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/04/12 07:47 PM

is110/Alisa
-4.jpg[/IMG] )
Yumishi

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 05/02/12 08:37 PM

is110/Alisa
-4.jpg[/IMG] )
Yumishi

Folklore:

is110/Alisa
-4.jpg[/IMG] )
Yumishi

The term Camera Obscura defines a camera within the Fatal Frame Series that has the ability to exorcise ghosts using different types of film. It is the main device (weapon) used within the games by players to fight against the ghosts and spiritual entities encountered throughout the stories.
The camera is one of many paranormal devices created by Dr. Kunihiko Asou, an occultist, philosopher, and folklorist. His research and terminology involving the cameras is known as "Mystical Science". Dr. Asou created his first prototype camera that he let his friend, Seijiro Makabe, use while conducting research in the Minakami region. Neither Seijiro or the camera were seen again.
It was known that Dr. Asou continued his research to find bigger and better ways of ultimately improving his camera obscura, including using occult and mystical artifacts such as a piece of the Holy Mirror. While Dr. Asou invented the Camera Obscura, he didn't create/build all of them, as there are many that were built and developed by his assistants.
After Dr. Asou's death, his Camera Obscura became a popular collectible for enthusiasts. Many of the cameras are scattered throughout Japan; however, most of them do not work any more. For example, the camera that Rei finds in her former fiancé Yuu's Room, is broken.
It is also used to catch images and ghosts in the area which give you clues on where you should go next. Its filament detects violent and non violent ghosts nearby, showing red/orange for violent and blue for non-violent. The camera can be upgraded during game play (each camera methods are different, see upgrading the camera for more info, and there are three abilities you can upgrade; maximum value, range and sensitivity. Each of them has a corresponding value of points needed to upgrade it. The higher the level, the more effective the camera will be. The Camera Obscura can also be equipped with several types of lenses that can be found and earned during the game and for fulfilling certain objectives to make the camera more powerful.
Dangers of the camera
This illness is never given an official name in the games, but is hinted out throughout the series as being a dangerous (and often deadly) side effect to using the Camera Obscura. Apparently, it occurs because using the camera to photograph supernatural beings creates a link between them and the user while simultaneously exorcising them. If the camera is overused and the link becomes stronger, the user may eventually fall prey to overexposure and eventually die. While not all users of the device have suffered these conditions, it is possible for any user to contract them.
Duration: Unknown, several days to years
Victims: Users/Owners of the Camera Obscura
Physical signs/symptoms
Ability to see spirits
The user will be able to see spirits and other ghostly apparitions without the use of the camera at all. It is unknown if this ability can be passed down to other generations as a result, or if it only effects the user directly.
Hearing voices
Hearing voices and whispers of unseen entities and long since passed events that one could not hear before.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 05/04/12 07:36 PM

is110/Alisa
-4.jpg[/IMG] )
Yumishi

Catarina (reserved by me.)
Takaiya Himoro (me.)
Reiko Kurawsawa(reserved by me.)
Yuku Kuze (reserved by me.)

Alyson Briggs (Callie)

Chloe Rayne (Sparkleberrystar)

Jasin Howard (Rainbow)

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at 05/04/12 07:47 PM

is110/Alisa
-4.jpg[/IMG] )
Yumishi

Jobs:
Journalist
Folklorist
Unemployed
Doctor
(feel free to add more!)

is110/Alisa
-4.jpg[/IMG] )
Yumishi

and finally the form:
Forms:

human

Name:
Where do you live?:
Bio:
Picture or description:
Location of interest:
Why:
Spirit sense level: (rated from one to three, if you’re a one you can’t hear or see spirits without the use of the camera. This is good in some ways because the spirits are least likely to go after you. The second level is the one where you can hear the ghosts but can’t see them, but you can with the camera. You have a medium risk level with ghosts. The third and highest level is where you can see and hear the ghosts without the camra, however..ghosts will come after you like moths to a flame.)
Do you agree to the rules?

ghost

name:
date of death:
how did you die?:
evil or good?:
where do you haunt:
bio:
notable signs of his/her presence:
discription or picture:
are you a powerfull ghost?:
do you agree to the rules?:

pets (you can have any type of pet..)

name:
bio:
spirt sense:
how long have you been with your owner?:
decription or picture:
do you agree to the rules?:

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 05/03/12 09:24 PM

is110/Alisa
-4.jpg[/IMG] )
Yumishi

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/02/12 08:46 PM

is110/Alisa
-4.jpg[/IMG] )
Yumishi

Ghosts:

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/04/12 07:46 PM

is110/Alisa
-4.jpg[/IMG] )
Yumishi

Memo’s:

an old photo, written on it is a date and Japanese Kanji writting.. the name reads Kurai kenshin..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/03/12 10:27 PM

is110/Alisa
-4.jpg[/IMG] )
Yumishi

(*phew* done..now you can post..)

is110/Alisa
-4.jpg[/IMG] )
Yumishi

Name: Takaiya Himoro
Where do you live?: I’m not prepared to tell you, all you need to know is that I moved to Tokyo.
Bio: Takaiya was a world renown folklorist, he ventured to various places to solve disturbances that no one else could explain. One day he returned from a place that he will never talk about. He cradled a strange looking camera and forbidden anyone to look at it. He has become reclusive after the death of his sister.
Picture or description:
Location of interest: manor of sleep (rumour has it he’s going to be treated at the Rougetsu Hall..)
Spirit sense level: 3 (rated from one to three, if you’re a one you can’t hear or see spirits without the use of the camera. This is good in some ways because the spirits are least likely to go after you. The second level is the one where you can hear the ghosts but can’t see them, but you can with the camera. You have a medium risk level with ghosts. The third and highest level is where you can see and hear the ghosts without the camra, however..ghosts will come after you like moths to a flame.)
Do you agree to the rules? Yes..why does everything seem so dark…?

is110/Alisa
-4.jpg[/IMG] )

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: