Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Should I or shouldn't I?  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
SciFiWarlock

Over the weekend multiple simmers attacked my wishlist to the point they killed it.

Bethany put it on life support then markydee hopped in and finished it off

Anyway upon looking through the store there seems to to many items I do not have but do like.

Normally I wouldn't be worried about adding more to rebuild my WL but with the broken WL problem I'm not sure if I want to as there is one item I can't remove that has been gifted to me in separate parts. It had three sets in one compilation and I was gifted all three sets at three different times.

Just worried if I don't wait till they fix it, if they ever do, then if I need to remove something else it won't work

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/02/12 06:51 PM

angeliii82

I think everyone is afraid to answer because it's scary to think that the WL's might never get fixed! If it were me, I would wait a bit, maybe another week or two and see if they actually fix the WL's. Hopefully that will solve all our problems.

If it's still not fixed in a few weeks, then I say go for it on the things you really like and are individual items - not sets.

The other options would be to start a nasty trend of Wishlist Threads (I'm kidding here, in case you can't tell!)...can you imagine the begging insanity if we were actually driven to put our WL onto threads in the gifting forum...yikes!
markydee

Put something in there by tomorrow coz I'm getting points then.

LOL! Kidding! Yeah, go ahead. Put up what you want there. In that way as well, the big set will be pushed to the bottom, so naughty naughty simmers won't be tempted to gift it you... or even post as status update saying that you own it so others won't find themselves wasting points if they accidentally gift it to you.

blacksheba1973

I know what you mean hon. A friend asked me about a WL the other day and I told her that I'd make one after they get it fixed. I don't want anyone to lose their points.

Joolster

Just mentioned what you're thinking of and I know a few people who might take care of that...

dreamsong1968

You could just add 3-5 individual items and see how that goes.

BoltzY2k

I say do it. Your WL has been looking bare.

SciFiWarlock

Thanks guys I think I may add a couple things.

Dramadramadrama

Add a few things to start you off... Im sure it wont get killed this time

Bookworm742

I say go for it...not having one just tempts people to gift you stuff by trial and error...and that has a much higher chance of being ineffective, lol
dreamsong1968

blacksheba1973 wrote:I know what you mean hon. A friend asked me about a WL the other day and I told her that I'd make one after they get it fixed. I don't want anyone to lose their points.

Hey, blacksheba1973--your avi is gorgeous! Is she available for download?

blacksheba1973

dreamsong1968 wrote:
blacksheba1973 wrote:I know what you mean hon. A friend asked me about a WL the other day and I told her that I'd make one after they get it fixed. I don't want anyone to lose their points.

Thanks hon and yes she's in my studio.

dreamsong1968

blacksheba1973 wrote:
dreamsong1968 wrote:

Thanks! Downloaded and Rec'd.

blacksheba1973

dreamsong1968 wrote:
blacksheba1973 wrote:
dreamsong1968 wrote:

Thanks! Downloaded and Rec'd.
Thanks hon.

CoreyCanadian

Location: Corey The Walking Musical! If I'm not here I'm probably fluffing my tail :D

True the wishlists are kind of scary, I didn't really notice but I looked after this post and noticed that I couldn't delete items I already got, from some really nice simmers. And now my wishlist is being weird and when I add something it won't show up until like a day later , hope it gets better for all of us

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: