Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Possible Glitch?  XML
Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Ekaba

I have been playing this family and they just had a set of twins. Ever since these two joined the household, they only pay attention to one of them and won't interact with the other one. The poor thing is screaming because he's hungry, wet, etc. Any ideas on what I can do? I thought maybe something was blocking the crib that the boy baby is in, but I removed the walls and everything around him to give anyone full access and nothing happens. The little picture will disappear when I try to get an adult to change dirty diaper, feed bottle, etc. Don't want this kid to die. The game is also really really sluggish now when playing any of my other families, and that's something that I noticed just recently. The screen doesn't move smoothly when I scroll to the corners either. This makes gameplay very frustrating when it takes them so long to do stuff. There are a total of six people and a butler on the lot now. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
TheMomminator

Have you tried "resetsim"? That might fix it.

If you've never done it, here's how. Hold down the ctrl and shift keys then press the c key. A blue or gray bar will appear at the top. Type resetsim firstname lastname and hit enter. Do this to reset individual sims. If you want to reset the entire town, type resetsim *.
crinrict

Sometimes the babies/cribs get glitched and only the hold interaction works correctly (once your Sim holds the baby, it works with no issue).

Since they don't use the hold interaction autonomously the Sims are not able to take care of that baby unless you direct them too.

I've seen this in my game and replacing the crib and everything would not work. One time, resetting the baby worked but I don't know if that is a valuable solution all the time.

To reset, open the cheat box and type resetsim firstname lastname (name of the baby)

rainstormed

Do you use any third party CC or Mods?

You can try resetting the baby they can't interact with and see if that fixes the problem. You could also try evicting the family in edit town, then replacing them and see if that fixes the issue.

To prevent the social worker from coming you can use testingcheatsenabled true and drag up the needs, or you can age the baby up.
Ekaba

Hi guys!

Will give it a try and see if it helps, if not then I'll be back lol.

Thanks!

Forum Index » Technical Discussions (EN)
Go to: