Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
I'm new at this...  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Mac Discussions
ssarahhope

Hi i just bought the sims 3 and pets and I was wondering if it was normal for it to drain my batter really fast, make my laptop very hot, and have the fan sound really loud? or whatever is making a loud noise lol.

ALSO! i can't figure out how to complete "opportunities" whenever i go to the location of the opportunity i won't let me click what i need to do which most of the time, i need to prepare a meal or something.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!! thank you!!
NickyDuvyrda

Yes, when you play a graphics heavy game such as Sims your battery will drain fast and computer run hot. When the Mac gets hot the fan will kick into high gear. That's the noise you are hearing. This game demands a lot on a system. That's the reason why that happens. I advise buying a cooling mat. I also recommend that you don't play with your Mac sitting on your lap.

Opportunities- Are you going within the appointed times? Some opportunities can only be finished at certain times of the day.

LittleDudeMan

NickyDuvyrda wrote:Yes, when you play a graphics heavy game such as Sims your battery will drain fast and computer run hot. When the Mac gets hot the fan will kick into high gear. That's the noise you are hearing. This game demands a lot on a system. That's the reason why that happens. I advise buying a cooling mat. I also recommend that you don't play with your Mac sitting on your lap.

Yes that's true, sucks though, that's what's happens to mine as well. I play at a desk most of the time.

With the opportunities, if you have to bake cookies, you have to bake them at your house, put them in your inventory then take it to the location by the due time.

ssarahhope

thank you to the both of you!!

Post Reply Forum Index » Mac Discussions
Go to: