Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Pets Game Won't Update  XML
Forum Index » Mac Discussions
LittleDudeMan

I have trues several times to update my game but it says I don't have enough room on my computer. Then I delete a few things and try to update it again, but when it says there isn't enough room, I look and the update has taken up around half a GB of space. How do I delete the previous updates that didnt work but are taking up space. This is really bad for me because before I had a little over 4.5 GB but now I only have 1.5 GB. Please help?! I don't really care about updating the game as much as getting my space back. If you help me it would be much appreciated!

TL;DR
Game update isn't working but still taking up space on my computer. I would like to know where the game updates are stored to delete them because it's taking a lot of memory on my computer

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/03/12 02:21 AM

LittleDudeMan

Bump.
rainstormed

As far as I know you can't remove previous patches.

Have you tried cleaning up you computer by deleting files and programs you aren't using? You might also want to look into buying an external hard drive and moving some files there to free up space on your hard drive.
LittleDudeMan

rainstormed wrote:As far as I know you can't remove previous patches.

Have you tried cleaning up you computer by deleting files and programs you aren't using? You might also want to look into buying an external hard drive and moving some files there to free up space on your hard drive.

So there isn't any way to delete them even though it didn't download anything. I might to the live chat with EA... hmm.

As for hardrives, I think I'll get one in a few moths.
LittleDudeMan

I moved some things onto a usb and then downloaded the update and I think it got my memory back and worked!

Forum Index » Mac Discussions
Go to: