Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Transferring from a PC to a Mac..how do I install the base game & EP's/SP's?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Mac Discussions
Landie

Pretty much all my games except the base, were digitally downloaded...SO I don't have any hard copies. I'm going to be moving out soon, into my own place and will only have my macbook, which I've never played sims on before except for the pet demo.

What usually happens in this situation? : Origin isn't compatible with Mac (at least not the last time I checked), but that's what I have my games installed/downloaded through..so how would I recover (?) them and install them on my macbook?

I'm aware this might have to actually be answered specifically for my situation by calling/setting up a chat with EA, but I wanted to see if I could get some kind of answers here first.

Why don't we do it in the road?
KarinL

I'm sorry, but that's not possible. You can install your base game, but digital downloads for PC don't work on the Mac. Even if you could get them off Origin, they would be of no use to you.

You could try to contact customer service and ask whether you can exchange the digital downloads for disks or something like that - but I'm not sure they would agree. It's worth a try, though, especially if you have many EPs and SPs.

Post Reply Forum Index » Mac Discussions
Go to: