Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
So... what did patch 1.33 do?  XML
Forum Index » Showtime
Conclue

I kinda missed all the news and stuff about the patches. I'm currently on the 1.31 still I think. I'm patched to whatever it was at the time that ST came out. I know I didn't download 1.32 because it was a mess and I have yet to do 1.33. Is this a patch worth downloading or does it cause more harm then good?

Thanks
Stacei

This expansion pack is so buggy, any patch to fix even just a few is well worth the download.

1.32 updates --------
Prevention of any custom, user-created content from being installed in the host’s game when using SimPort.
Capability to remove any files associated with a visiting Sim during a SimPort experience so they are not saved to a player’s system permanently.

1.33 updates --------
Some art updates
Stability improvements
Sims saved with game update 1.32 that exhibit overly dark textures can be restored to normal by editing the Sims in Create a Sim

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 05:48 AM

Name My Sim It's FREE!
catloverplayer

I'm ready for the big patch to come out. Were two months since st came out. I'm guessing about June since the sweet treats sp is out then.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
Conclue

Has it been verified yet if 1.33 has fixed the random freezing laggin? My system is well equiped but I'm thinking I could benefit for some more memory. I have 4G now with 2G Graphics card. I'm thinking though I should get some more ram. But since ST came out, I've definitly noticed a lag/freezing/choppy gameplay. It's actually getting annoying and thats why I'm wondering if I should patch now or wait another month.
tabo679

well i don't have the game yet but ive heard lots of people are just getting bug after bug since the new patch came out shortly after showtime. i mean its been what 2 months since showtime came out? and im surprised that the game still has not been fixed. And i hope they do fix it as it's my birthday next month and would like showtime to be fixed. Im not getting a new pc just for the mass amount of bugs im getting it for the game so please hurry and fix it ea.!!!!!
catloverplayer

Op parch 1.33 seem to help my game. It l lags and freezes less.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.

Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: