Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
If your singer can't perform question...Answered  XML
Forum Index » Showtime
reinmag

If you can't click to audition, have them popping back and forth when setting up the stage...

Before queuing ANY singer-related action, switch them into their career clothing.

(think this should be a sticky)

EIisabetta

It wouldn't matter, the question would still get asked.

GalacticGal

What do you do if you do have your Sim "manually" change into their career outfit, but still can't do the stage setup? I had this happen to me just yesterday. I realized he wasn't in his proper attire, so I quickly (Ha ha ha) had him change. This used to correct the problem. However, not this time. Every time I tried to have him "setup" stage, I got the "no interaction available". This is twice he's missed his one and only steady gig.

I'm getting terribly frustrated. I've had to restart this particular Sim and his household three times already. It does appear that every time he reaches level 10, achieves his LTW of Vocal Legend, something happens. I moved him and his family to another game save but although he kept his celebrity stars and was still at level 10, he was busy running around doing Sing-a-Grams, as if brand new to the field. Gone were the steady gigs he'd had, and also no invitations to play at the bigger venue. Mind you, he's been on tour.

Now, I'm beginning to think the only way to solve my current issues is to start him all over again in a brand new game. Phase II has only received one invitation to play at a bigger venue and only has one steady gig. According to the popup, once a singer reaches level 8, I think it is, s/he no longer needs to "audition". So, where are the invitations? He's even reached the highest level on his guitar, making him more than a mere Vocal Legend. Sigh.

Nothing like being stuck in Muddville. I keep checking here for a patch. If anyone has an answer to this, I'm all ears/eyes. LOL Thank you in advance.

All three volumes of my Star Trek fan fiction trilogy can be downloaded for free from here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/
reinmag

in that case, go into debug and buy a new stage.
Sometimes the stage needs to be reset.

Also, going into the dresser and getting a new outfit sometimes helps.

Sorry you're so frustrated.
Oh, and sometimes I would go play another household and it was fixed when I came back.

Mev1015

GalacticGal wrote:What do you do if you do have your Sim "manually" change into their career outfit, but still can't do the stage setup? I had this happen to me just yesterday. I realized he wasn't in his proper attire, so I quickly (Ha ha ha) had him change. This used to correct the problem. However, not this time. Every time I tried to have him "setup" stage, I got the "no interaction available". This is twice he's missed his one and only steady gig.

I'm getting terribly frustrated. I've had to restart this particular Sim and his household three times already. It does appear that every time he reaches level 10, achieves his LTW of Vocal Legend, something happens. I moved him and his family to another game save but although he kept his celebrity stars and was still at level 10, he was busy running around doing Sing-a-Grams, as if brand new to the field. Gone were the steady gigs he'd had, and also no invitations to play at the bigger venue. Mind you, he's been on tour.

Now, I'm beginning to think the only way to solve my current issues is to start him all over again in a brand new game. Phase II has only received one invitation to play at a bigger venue and only has one steady gig. According to the popup, once a singer reaches level 8, I think it is, s/he no longer needs to "audition". So, where are the invitations? He's even reached the highest level on his guitar, making him more than a mere Vocal Legend. Sigh.

Nothing like being stuck in Muddville. I keep checking here for a patch. If anyone has an answer to this, I'm all ears/eyes. LOL Thank you in advance.

Try deleteing all of the stage props in your family inventory and rebuying them. It worked for me.
GalacticGal

Mev1015 wrote:
Try deleteing all of the stage props in your family inventory and rebuying them. It worked for me.

Thank you, I'll gladly give that a try!

Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: