Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Single items from India Set not downloading  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
tinousch

Hi everyone,

I've got a wee problem, maybe you guys can help me out? I've purchased some items from the India set a couple of days ago, like the cute bench and the window and such, but unfortunately, I can't seem to download them. When I try, basically nothing happens for quite a while, and then the launcher tells me that the download has failed, without giving any reasons (not in the log as well). For comparison, I've tried downloading other items, and they're all fine.

Now, I'm wondering whether this could be due to the fact that I'm still keeping my game at patch 1.29, instead of patching to 1.33 ...? If this is the case, I feel that these items need a little hint to that effect in their store description.

Does anybody have any ideas? Would be grateful!
murfeel

You need to fully patch, or the new sets won't work

[EDIT] I don't blame you, though--I'm still at 1.29 as well. None of the latest patches fixed anything NOT Showtime related, so sinc e I don't have Showtime I didn't install the patches. I'll wait till EA gives us something relevant. Until then, I'm just holding onto my newest Store Stuff--no biggie; at least they'll be ready for when I DO patch again. I had to wait before I could install Steampunk/Edwardian, too.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 01:39 PM

tinousch

murfeel, thanks for clearing that up for me! Well then, I'll just do the same thing you're doing, hold onto my new store stuff until a real good reason for patching the game comes along (like weather ... ). Cheerio!

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: