Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sim Request! I Need Someone That's REALLY Good With Faces!!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
LetterFromAThief

There's this Sim that I've been trying to make, and no matter what I do I cannot get his face right. I've asked people in the past, and they've done a good job, but it's still not close enough. So, if anyone out there is really good with faces, I'd oh so appreciate it if you could make this guy for me...

LetterFromAThief

Anyone?

nonyabizznazz

Well I wouldn't say I'm very good at faces but since no one has replied yet I decided to give it a try.

I didn't know who this guy was so I named my guy Derrick Vidal. His traits were randomly selected so he is Loner, Vehicle Enthusiast, Clumsy, Handy, Schmoozer. I did not use any CC.

Hopefully this will be good enough for now and hopefully others will give it a try as well. I would really love to see what others come up with.

Link if interested: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5712757

*SIMBLR*
I DARE you to quote me
LetterFromAThief

nonyabizznazz wrote:Well I wouldn't say I'm very good at faces but since no one has replied yet I decided to give it a try.

I didn't know who this guy was so I named my guy Derrick Vidal. His traits were randomly selected so he is Loner, Vehicle Enthusiast, Clumsy, Handy, Schmoozer. I did not use any CC.

Hopefully this will be good enough for now and hopefully others will give it a try as well. I would really love to see what others come up with.

Link if interested: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5712757

Wow. Thanks. I really appreciate it! So far you've come the closest

I too am curious what others come up with. I'm hoping there's someone that can get his fact almost 100%.

Thanks again

By the way, how'd you make those pictures of him? I've been trying to make pictures like that but I don't know which program to use.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/12 01:51 PM

Homeworker

Photoshop and GIMP are the best (GIMP is free)

LetterFromAThief

Homeworker wrote:Photoshop and GIMP are the best (GIMP is free)

I have GIMP. I just don't understand how you make the background look all fancy and stuff.

nonyabizznazz

I used photoshop, I don't have any experience with GIMP but I heard it is good and I think it is free so that is a plus. You can get photoshop at a discounted price if you are in university or college. Photoshop is very powerful and can be overwhelming at times so if you are new to image editing I would go with GIMP.

Here is the basic GIMP tutorial it should get you on your way

http://www.gimp.org/tutorials/The_Basics/

*SIMBLR*
I DARE you to quote me

Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: