Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Markydee!! You are in big trouble!  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Bethany20112

I log in and see that Sims has added a new set. "Wow! I love the look", I say to myself as I click on it to get details. I'm clicking on each piece to inspect further when I notice out of the corner of my eye that it says "You own this set" click here to download

*blinks* *peers in closer* I don't understand, I haven't been on in two days... ? *is confused*

I go check my purchase history (which takes forever to load!) and I see your name tagged under it

I have been the victim of a vicious attack while my back was turned... lemme guess, you needed the set to help in my masculine house build? I shall not forget this friend!

What ever happened to us taking out people together? I thought we had an understanding lol

Joolster

Serves you right!

Bethany20112

Joolster wrote:Serves you right!

Says the kettle to the pot lol

Bookworm742

Bethany20112 wrote:I log in and see that Sims has added a new set. "Wow! I love the look", I say to myself as I click on it to get details. I'm clicking on each piece to inspect further when I notice out of the corner of my eye that it says "You own this set" click here to download

*blinks* *peers in closer* I don't understand, I haven't been on in two days... ? *is confused*

I go check my purchase history (which takes forever to load!) and I see your name tagged under it

I have been the victim of a vicious attack while my back was turned... lemme guess, you needed the set to help in my masculine house build? I shall not forget this friend!

What ever happened to us taking out people together? I thought we had an understanding lol

All's fair in love and war? Pretty sure this is the war part of that.
geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

LOL !!!! grats to Markydee then for a very well executed, well thought of and sneaky attack

bananaholic

Bad Marky!

You go boy!

Made by the awesome stikystuff:
Joolster

Bethany20112 wrote:
Joolster wrote:Serves you right!

Says the kettle to the pot lol

Huh what? I'm innocent!

Bookworm742

*gets flattened under doors and windows* Ouchie! Penalties for speaking the truth, I tell you!

tyvm Bethany!
Bethany20112

Bookworm742 wrote:*gets flattened under doors and windows* Ouchie! Penalties for speaking the truth, I tell you!

tyvm Bethany!

serves you right =P some truths should not be uttered within earshot lol

you are very welcome =)

ashleyadorable

Location:♫ So this is what you meant When you said that you were spent♫

Muahaha, karma is a monster at times Bethany. But I'm on it's side right now You go Marky!

geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

Bethany! that car bed got me on the head! *runs to hide*

thank you!!!

Bethany20112

geminiagre wrote:Bethany! that car bed got me on the head! *runs to hide*

thank you!!!

markydee

Hahaha! If i wasn't outside right now, I'd be rolling on the floor right now laughing my rear off at you

Maybe I'll use 3-4 things from there for your house, but it was really just a sneaky payback for making my sims heavier with deep-fried goodness! So yeah, serves you right!

Oh, and have you passed by the thread? I asked you a couple of things there.

ashleyadorable

Location:♫ So this is what you meant When you said that you were spent♫

I'm such an idiot I pretty just walked in on my own death. Thanks for the dress I know just the Sim for it

Bethany20112

markydee wrote:Hahaha! If i wasn't outside right now, I'd be rolling on the floor right now laughing my rear off at you

Maybe I'll use 3-4 things from there for your house, but it was really just a sneaky payback for making my sims heavier with deep-fried goodness! So yeah, serves you right!

Oh, and have you passed by the thread? I asked you a couple of things there.

who's got the last laugh now?

I'm such an idiot I pretty just walked in on my own death.
yes, yes you did lol. enjoy =)

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: