Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Have you ever had sudden sad music play while playing your game?  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
SimsGirlForever03

It's happened 3 times within the time of me playing TS3...no notifications, nothing showed up as to why it played. You can imagine how spooked out I get when my headphones are plugged in O_o

One does not simply, simply not does one.
ashleyadorable

Location:♫ So this is what you meant When you said that you were spent♫

I hear random music all the time but never really sad music I don't think o.O It mainly started happening, well more frequently at least, since Showtime.

pollaay

I get this too, but mainly the music that plays when you start an Ambitions career even when none of my Sims have one of those careers...

ragdollcat101

That happened to me when I was playing on xbox. I was like "Whats happened, has my dog died or ran away!?" But it was nothing. Maybe a lil' glitch.

SimsGirlForever03

It totally freaks me out lmao

One does not simply, simply not does one.
SIMplified

I had that once. Turns out an elder died off where I had my screen so that explained it xD

Simsister2004

In fact I had it today, when a sim of close family suddenly died.
rosemow

This happens to me quite a bit, and it is not always obvious on screen why the music is sounding. Perhaps a sim is dying in another part of the town, that is not on screen at that moment.

Amerail

The first time I heard this noise I thought my Sim was being robbed or that something awful had happened. Nothing ever happens though. I remember telling my husband about the noise. I described it as sad and beautiful. I, like the others, sort of think it has something to do with a Sim dying because after hearing that noise I read the news paper the next morning and, sure enough, someone died each time.
TahliaH1989

I've had sad music in my game a few times, and I'd read somewhere that it can happen if you have the pets game and an animal that doesn't belong to you dies. Just the other day there was a stray cat that died on my property and the same music played.

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: