Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Apartments?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
PrincessKL

Can you actually visit your neighbors' apartments, or do the just come outside? Is there a cheat I can use to alter the lobby of my apartment building, or the windows?

Thank you much, in advance!

<3 PrincessKL
Grandmothergamer

Hi, no, you can't visit their apartments because there is nothing in them. You will see that with the following, which will help you with what you want to do.
testingcheatsenabled true, buydebug, restrictbuildbuyinbuildings off. You will also need the moveobjects on and off. My advice when you use that one is to use it and put it off. Your sims won't be able to use things if they're not correctly placed. It's just for some things. Don't mess with the room markers until you understand how they work and you should be fine.
All the cheats will come up if you type help into the grey/blue bar.
very useful, cause the list stays up, you just back space the help, and put the one you need.
For those who don't know, holding down Ctrl/shift/C together brings up the bar.
I do not ever cheat my Sims, and I don't think there are 'Sim' cheats in that list? I don't think that using the list is 'cheating' in your game. You need them for the full use of your editing and building.
I feel sorry for people who cheat their Sims, they make the game boring, and don't have the fun of actual achievement. Good luck Princess! Please also 'search Forum for the wonderful thread on Warning Spawner Alert. I think in the Store Gen discussion, but if you're going to be building, you need to read it! hugs

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/04/12 11:20 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: