Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Katy Perry Sweet Treats SP, Blue building with cake, bootleg version available.  XML
Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Joolster

I only just noticed the KP Sweet Treats subforum so I've decided to post this in here.

As most of you know the next Stuff Pack was announced to be the Katy Perry Sweet Treats, which upset a lot of people because of how expensive it will be. I have a few friends who love Katy Perry so I've decided to make something special for them and you.

I'm sure you've all seen the 3 screengrabs of the SP and noticed the blue building in the back in this picture:

Now, obviously I won't have cupcake-themed furniture or anything of the sort (I only have 2 EPs after all), but this is what I've come up with:

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5823387

The front should be pretty similar to the original, the interior and the back are out of my imagination. I'm not super proud of the interior apart from the 2 bars, it's pretty random and I was running low on inspiration at that point. Features a unisex bathroom, a Fruity Sweets bar, arcade machines and other entertainment on the 1st floor and a Chocolate & Drinks bar on the 2nd floor. CC-free (CUSTARD-approved) entirely from Exchange. EPs used to make this: Base game+Pets, has store items.

Front

Back

Fruity Sweets bar:

Here's my favourite part, the Chocolate bar:

I've tested this lot with a sim who sat on /used pretty much all objects, didn't find any pathing errors or anything. The only thing that isn't working is the big orange coffee machine in the Chocolate bar (on the very right), the sim can't seem to "walk" to it, which doesn't really matter because there's always the little red coffee machine and I kept the orange for looks.

Feel free to change the inside to suit your taste, obviously people with Showtime Katy Perry-themed props can make it even better! Things like different styled arcade machines, gumball machine etc (if you have them) are very suitable too. Peggyzone also has 3 very cute candy-themes table lamps that I have but I wanted to keep this lot CC-free.

I hope you likey.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/31/12 04:22 PM

Rflong7

Hi

I like it~It's really good!
stormwench

That's a very good job. I am impressed.

I am in the midst of testing many of those objects as well as the register that will sell anything in inventory/treasure chest and so ice cream can be sold. So far preliminarily these things are working well although I never add cc to my non testing game except my own cc because of the issue of removing it before installing a new EP but I have been able to set these all up where they won't install into dcbackup but into the mods folder so that solves that problem for people leery of using cc because of that.

I will be letting people know my results in a few days with probably a video of the stuff in action in the other thread.

I really like how your blue building came out, it definitely looks like the one in the screenshot of the park which is impressive as is how you built the back and sides not seen in the screenshot that merge so well with what we can see. Its so well done I am not sure that you even need any of the KPST objects to finish it off.

Job well done!

Ceres_Meiriona

This is awesome! Especially since you said you only had 2 EP's! Well done, sir, well done.

Rflong, I love your new avatar!

geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

I'm suppossed to be heading to the shower and you got me heading to the fridge.... nice

mangoesandlimes

I really like what you did with the statues in the chocolate bar - they really look like chocolate sculptures that way. I wouldn't have thought of that. Very nice job!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/12 12:28 AM

SimGuruSemedi

Imposter!

Love what you did with the watermelon fountain in the back, that's a wonderfully creative use of CAS. That cupcake in the backyard and the chocolate bar are ace as well.

Sims Producer Graham Nardone - Follow me on Twitter @SimGuruGraham
Halle_M

The chocolate room is AWESOME!

Well done!!

LizNuique

Location:Floating around at the speed of sound, got places to go gotta follow my rainbow ~

I like you you made the outside look like a cake that's pretty clever.

My DeviantART page...don't laugh at my art please >.< http://captainninjapants.deviantart.com/
piddlesim

AMAZING! Especially with only 2 eps! Very creative and very adorable lot. Thanks for sharing it with us.
sharena333

piddlesim wrote:AMAZING! Especially with only 2 eps! Very creative and very adorable lot. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Sooooo agree! It looks WONDERFUL and AMAZING! I can't believe you did that with only 2 EPS!

You should be VERY proud!

Want a friend? Need a friend? Feel Free to add me!

http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sharena333
Joolster

Hehe thanks guys. I actually have 1 EP (Pets), but I counted base game too lol. Hope you enjoy it!

sharena333

Joolster wrote:Hehe thanks guys. I actually have 1 EP (Pets), but I counted base game too lol. Hope you enjoy it!

WOW with only pets you did this?! Hmmm I wonder how.....
Was it hard to build?

Lol!

Great work!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/07/12 07:58 AM

Want a friend? Need a friend? Feel Free to add me!

http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sharena333
Joolster

It was a challenge overall, I couldn't get the cake bit measurements quite right for a bit. It would also not upload for 2 straight days and after it finally did I realized that CAP patterns go all wonky if they're pushed through the Exchange so I had to replace the patters and reupload.

marcel21

Perfect

Rec, fav and downloaded

Forum Index » Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
Go to: