Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Is my store content broken?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
XxCookieDoughxX

I don't know if this question is asked a lot, because I've never looked on this section on the forums before, but I have a problem I am not happy about :/
I guess it bothers me mainly because I save up my money to buy store content, and now some of it doesn't work.

It's only the premium content and it's just getting annoying now, haha! Just as an example, when a Sim makes a potion in the magic cauldron, the ladle is always 'invisible', or missing. The tree of prosperity which I mas major excited about when I bought Lunar Lakes wont let me use it. Basically I will instruct a Sim to use it and the interaction will cancel itself.

I want to get this sorted before I buy and more sets, and trust me, I want to badly! My simmies need a new tablet and deep-fryer, but I don't wanna be spending money on broken content. Any help? Thanks so much guys! ^_^

Hey there mah darlyn talk to me on tumblr!- snowcone-yeti.tumblr.com
elanorbreton

There's a useful thread about broken store items here:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/328745.page

Looking at it today, I think perhaps it hasn't been updated for a while - there certainly doesn't seem to be any info on the problems people have had with the tree of prosperity. But it is useful for anything older than that.

Edit: It does also contain some links to other info threads, such as the store update thread, which is stickied at the top, and the store fixing petition.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/12 03:41 PM

XxCookieDoughxX

Thanks so much! Sorry I was so late to reply, but I'll check the thread out now :o)

Hey there mah darlyn talk to me on tumblr!- snowcone-yeti.tumblr.com
elanorbreton

Lol, I didn't expect a reply. But you're very welcome x
rgirl1

Did this mod work please? I have the same problem in my game . It's quite disappointing.

Writin_Reg

Uninstalling and then redownloading and reinstalling generally works.

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: