Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Have 695 Simpoints left! Any suggestions?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Redmen500

Hey everyone! I have 695 Simpoints left from the base game and world adventurers to spend in the store and I have no idea what to spend it on. I really want the cool summer nights pack but I don't have enough, so I have to get something cheaper. I would really appreciate it if you tell me some great items in the store that I get with my points. Thanks!
elanorbreton

Depends what you've already got and whether you are likely to buy points in the future...

You could keep your points and wait for the set to go on a really good sale. I got the Hot Summer Days clothing set for just 650 points over the Christmas holiday.
charliejong

Wait for Christmas! There will be sets on sale for 100sp that are usually 2000 sim points or more!

"you can't carpet the world you just have to put on slippers" -Balky

ShaneyBoy

charliejong wrote:Wait for Christmas! There will be sets on sale for 100sp that are usually 2000 sim points or more!

Whaaaat? ..wow!!

mangoesandlimes

Ditto on waiting for December - I got Kids! 2010 and Best of 2010 compilations for 500 SP each. IIRC, both sets have 100-200 items, so it was like getting a couple of stuff packs for $10. They might even come out with a Best of 2011 compilation and have a similar sale this year, which would probably include the Everyday sets and a lot more.

SimsAddiction968

Watch the Daily Deals, Christmas and New Years have really really awesome deals come up BUT you've really gotta be on top of it.
miklc

I agree with what others have said there were some fantastic deals over Christmas and in the March Sales so if you know you won't be getting any more for a long time and can stop yourself from spending them then you could get some great deals later on, who knows there might even be a Summer Sale? That would be awesome!

My BIG Thank You Thread

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/499626.
page
elanorbreton

As soon as I saw the July compilation on sale, I thought of you - it includes the clothing set you wanted.

I wish I could send you the 5 points you need for it, I've got 24 points just sitting going to waste.
TigMagick

Also just to remind ppl the Sim 3's birthday is next month and last year we got alot of great deals as well!

What some gifting ideas? Try these directory's; Simpoint free http://tinyurl.com/cobjurk
Gifting that Reachsim started http://tinyurl.com/d64bbbn
Redmen500

elanorbreton wrote:As soon as I saw the July compilation on sale, I thought of you - it includes the clothing set you wanted.

I wish I could send you the 5 points you need for it, I've got 24 points just sitting going to waste.

I know! I saw it and was upset I didn't have the 5 points I needed. 24 points stinks too, because you could get a lot of neat things for 25.

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: