Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sim stuck in standing position after a trip to france, is related to showtime i think.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
Sims1011128

i took my two sims on a trip to france, there was no glitches during the trip. but when i returned there was people at my house after a party (wedding party) and my sim would not return home. i tried to move him, try to get him to answer a phone but he is stuck. i previously had this glitch om the original sims but could not fix it. i put a lot of effort into this family and would prefer not to delete it. are there any suggestions? i am not sure what glitch this could refer to but i was in starlight shores when it occurred. i did download a world before i played the game but i uninstalled it after trying to play on this game. my game has a history of odd glitches after using something i downloaded from the exchangeodd babies[invisible, very glitched])any advice would be appriciated
Cyron43

Open the cheat line by pressing ctrl shift c (together)
Type: resetsim FirstName LastName
and press enter
So if your Sim's name is John Doe it's resetsim John Doe

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/05/12 06:32 PM

I will accept friend requests only from people who I know from the forum and who I like.
Also: High ratings must be earned so do NOT beg for them!
matoufi

sa me fais la meme j'ai préférer de effacer la partie
et Sims1011128 je pense pas que c'est a cause de showtime car je l'ai pas
reinmag

matoufi wrote:sa me fais la meme j'ai préférer de effacer la partie
et Sims1011128 je pense pas que c'est a cause de showtime car je l'ai pas

bon à savoir, mais tant pis vous avez eu la peine. Peut-être que c'est un problème World Ambitions.

bklienhart

If the resetsim doesn't work, try going into Edit Town, and evicting the family from the lot and then moving them back in. If that doesn't work, try moving to a whole new lot. Or save the family to the sim bin, and start a new town. They'll lose all their friends around town but the immediate family will still be intact.

F - is the Fire that rains from the skies
U - for Uranium bomb
N - is for No Survivors!

Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: