Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
photography  XML
Forum Index » World Adventures
dollymixture3

So my sim has rolled the wish to join the photography career and I know this is something that came with World adventures, but I don't know how to do it can someone tell me please?x

KatAnubis

While photography came with WA, the career for it came with a different EP. (?Ambitions.)

Either way you need to have a camera. You can get a nice one in Egypt or a box camera in any of the destinations.

As to joining the career, I have no idea (as I only have WA, not the one with the careers added.)
dollymixture3

Thanks Kat with what I can figure out I think you have to register as self-employed at townhall after you've bought the camera. I've decided to ignore it anyway cause the household doesn't have enough money to go on holiday so he can't get a camera ha

KatAnubis

You might be able to find a second hand camera at the consignment shop that came with Ambitions.
dollymixture3

Ohh yea that's true i'll check that out thanks

LoftyBarnacle

you can also get one from buyDebug if you can't find one anywhere The photography is great, they build the skill really quickly and end up making nice money You can get them started when they're kids, register them as photographers when they're teens then sell all their pictures from their kid time and bump up the career thing immediately It's my favourite career, and the easiest XD
dollymixture3

Oh thank you for that it's never been a career i've tried so I think I will do to see what it's like x

Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: