Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Cemetery Builder's Kit - 26 CC and Store Item Free ghosts for your Empty Graveyard  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
VexingQuery

I love custom worlds, but I dislike the empty cemeteries full of nondescript "remains" tombstones that most of them have. When I head down to the graveyard at midnight, I expect to see some haunting. I figure I can't be the only one.

So here's what I made:

- A simple 10 x 10 lot containing 26 graves. 10 male, 10 female, and 2 of each animal.
- All death styles and ages included (well, okay no dead toddlers...)
- No CC. No store stuff (the Exchange download lies, I removed that blazer it thinks one of my sims is wearing.)

All the sims here were made by me, and not available for download anywhere else in my studio. Just plop it down in some out-of-the-way corner of the town, pick up the graves, and place them in your cemetery. Boo! Your graveyard now has ghosts.

Anyway! Without further ado, let's introduce the ghosts. Starting with the families that have been buried together:

Click the photos to view full size!

Here we have Sean, Donna, and teen son Wayne Kinder. A pleasant, but slightly dead family who seem to have met with an unfortunate accident.

And here's Tammy and Josh Shore-Fitzpatrick. Tammy did as many popular musicians do - lived fast, died young, and left a good-looking corpse. Her husband Josh went on to live a long life after her demise. Don't they just look like a happy couple now that they're back together?

And here we have little Tabitha, and her mother Sandra Wright. Mom always told her not to poke the fireplace. Did she listen? Nooooo…

And here's Pack 1 of the singletons. Drowning seems to be the popular death style in this row. And yes, the mummy-cursed one is a teen.

From left to right: Miranda Cook, Jana Moor, Jonas Stern, Tristan Frost, and Betty Lou Hickman

And pack two of the singletons. What are they all looking at?

From left to right: Alexis Sommerfield, Liu Xing, Sylvia Marshall, Tian Hou, and Emilio Carranza (Hey, Emilio! Put your shirt back on!)

And the last of the singles. Including one semi-family: a man and his dog.

From left to right: Harry Palmer (as charming as he looks, I had to include at least one ugly loser!), Mikayla Skyward, Lucas Green and his canine pal Amigo.

A pair of ghostly steeds, if you're so inclined. Argent Melody (Left) and Pepper Drift (Right)

And last but certainly not least, small pets. Yes, the one on the right is just a kitten.

From left to right: Cookie Bandit, Lady Mouser, and Skittles McFluff

The lot itself? It's not much to look at. Given each town has a different size graveyard, I figured this was the most practical way to distribute the graves. If anyone wants this turned into a proper cemetery, let me know and tell me what lot size you need.

Download Link Here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5712501

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/06/12 12:31 AM

Downloads and Simful Acts
imoger

Great work! Recommended

franklear1980

That is a great idea when making custom worlds. I see a lot more people out there that are adding suprises to their creations that add function to their town or added art or talents. I'm gonna have to get me that cemetary and leave a rec of course.

VexingQuery

Thanks!

Custom worlds is exactly why I made this lot. And if any world builder should happen to see this and want to add a quick batch of ghosts to his or her town's cemetery (gods know they already have enough to worry about building as it is!), they're quite welcome to. Just give credit where it's due.

franklear1980

Don't worry about that. Anything that comes from another creator will not be uploaded in my name. I wouldn't want that done to me and my creations and I wouldn't do that to another. If I ever did, I would go to the creator first and ask.

ruthless_kk

What a CLEVER idea!! I so wish I had this when I made Everything Island. I cant stand to kill sims, old softie that I am...so the graveyards are empty as a result. If you dont mind, I might just have to use this to make ones that people who have Everything Island can swap out if they want the ghosties and dont want to make them themselves.

Seriously great idea....LOVE it!!!! Thank you so much!

VexingQuery

ruthless_kk wrote:What a CLEVER idea!! I so wish I had this when I made Everything Island. I cant stand to kill sims, old softie that I am...so the graveyards are empty as a result. If you dont mind, I might just have to use this to make ones that people who have Everything Island can swap out if they want the ghosties and dont want to make them themselves.

Seriously great idea....LOVE it!!!! Thank you so much!

Go right ahead! I'd be happy to see my ghosties floating around Everything Island.

VexingQuery

Giving this a little nudge.

Post Reply Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: