Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My Sim's Wedding Party- pictures  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Jojo777

First of all, I should say that I almost never actually throw a wedding party. By the time my sims get engaged, I'm usually so excited for them to get married and have children that I thrust them straight into married life.

Well, with my sim Alexandria, I decided to do something different, and actually take advantage of the lovely Generations features involving weddings. I threw her a bachelorette party, which I didn't get pictures of. But the entire party consisted of the guests spraying fizzy nectar at each other, and the party dancer rejecting all of Alexandria's innocent attempts to flirt. But the second she turned her back, he would go and try to hit on the other female guests. Okay...? All her guests had a great time though.

Well, without further ado, here are the wedding party pictures. The outdoor setup was done last minute without much thought, but in spite of that I was pretty pleased with the whole thing.

Meet the bride, Alexandria!

And the groom, Rhett!

Both of them are born in game sims, by the way. Alex is 5th generation and Rhett is 2nd generation. When the family I was playing started malfunctioning, I decided to switch to play Alex, and so far I'm having lots of fun with her.

The bride and her guests enjoying some dancing before the ceremony (yeah, I did things a little backwards, haha).

Alexandria's parents aren't alive anymore, but luckily she had lots of friends (and a few party crashers) to cheer her on, and watch her get married.

Rhett cannot contain his enthusiasm. He's just so excited to get married!

Meredith's Virgo Lee is clearly overcome with emotion.

While other sims just find it all so romantic.

The ceremony begins!

Congratulations to the happy couple!

(And Virgo is still crying!)

Now it's Alex's turn to squeal about being married. (And for some reason, Rhett decided to change into everyday clothing right before I snapped the shot. No clue why he did that. Maybe he's not a very formal person? Clearly his wife doesn't care, in spite of her snob trait.)

The guests throw rice. Even if a few of them (and one in particular) chose not to follow the dress code. Oh well, I think everyone's too happy to care!

Cheering guests (and some excellent faces)!

Cutting the cake.

And after that Alex and Rhett lived happily ever after. Okay, well, are in the process of living happily ever after. They did get a moodlet for having a great party though. Also, Alex is pregnant, and I'm very excited to see what their child looks like.

Hope you guys enjoyed my pics. I was just excited about actually doing all of this for once instead of skipping it completely. It was so much fun though, I may have to do it again

rk800

Omg! That old guy in the red coat always shows up at my parties. I have not clue why and how but he does it. Lovely wedding, btw!

blazerntq

Alexandria is really pretty. I think took really nice pictures. Still have never done a wedding party myself before.
Jojo777

@rk800: Thanks for the compliment! That's funny that a sim in my game looks so much like one in yours! That one is Alex's family friend. Actually, he went to her bachelorette party, which in real life would've been crazy awkward (not to mention creepy), but since this is the sims no one said anything about it or cared

@blazerntq: Thank you, I think she's pretty too. When I was looking for a random sim to play, I saw her around town and was immediately interested. She's a lot of fun because she's an insane snob, haha. You should try one, I usually never do them but they're waay more fun than I gave them credit for!

Simsister2004

Wonderful pictures, and some nice storytelling. It seems like we both have had weddings going on today. I found a nice little church to download and was busy getting my young 3. generation Allan married to his finacee.

And after the wedding, this was in fact their very first woohoo.
Jojo777

Oh, yay, another wedding! Congrats to Allan and his new wife!

My sims didn't woohoo till after their wedding either. And their first woohoo was the one that got Alex pregnant, haha.

Miax0

Lovely wedding photos. <3
I've never done a real wedding in game before either, LOL. They look fun though.

Jojo777

@Miax0: Wow, for some reason I assumed that everyone but me did. It was a lot of fun, actually! I feel like now I'm going to want to do this with all of my sims

Meredith

That is a snazzy wedding! Alex is very pretty. I like her dress.
I wouldn't expect Virgo to cry so much!
Jojo777

Meredith wrote: That is a snazzy wedding! Alex is very pretty. I like her dress.

Thanks so much!

I don't know why she was constantly crying! Seriously, every time I looked over at her she was bawling her eyes out. I know Alex is her friend, but it did get a little intense. It's not like she was the mother or father of the bride, or anything like that!

camille

hahah there expressions are priceless!
Nice picture and wedding, Alex looks really good (:

Meredith

Jojo777 wrote:
Meredith wrote: That is a snazzy wedding! Alex is very pretty. I like her dress.

Thanks so much!

I don't know why she was constantly crying! Seriously, every time I looked over at her she was bawling her eyes out. I know Alex is her friend, but it did get a little intense. It's not like she was the mother or father of the bride, or anything like that!
Your Welcome!

Really? XD That's funny!
Mikezumi

Lovely wedding pics I only do very simple home weddings as I don't have Generations installed. It was fun seeing what Generations brings to the game ... pity there is so much about Generations I don't want in my game so I can't have the weddings either

Dark_Tig3r

I love doing weddings. Even before Generations came out I was coming up with various ways to replay a wedding.
Yours looks beautiful.

WE'RE ALL MAD HERE
Darkling

Aw, what a sweet wedding! I love the random woman in the swimsuit--there's always one!

Weddings are so much fun--I usually go all out when my sims get married no matter how long it takes them to get to the altar.

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: