Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
sims 3 showtime improvements  XML
Forum Index » Showtime
lkaliba8969

I have some improvements for the sims 3 showtime expansion pack. First, for levels 1,2,and 3 of the singing career the responsibilities could be deliever sing-a-grams and perform tips as a singer. Next, after you've completed levels 1,2,and 3 you could change the level 4 name to recording artist, and your responsibilities are record album and get gigs (also, when you place your mouse on the get gigs sign it will say "after you have finished recording your 1st album you can start looking for gigs"; and this will be the responsibilities for levels 5,6,7,8,9 and 10). Thirdly, I would want there to be a building where your sims can make a album. Fourthly, when your sim reaches level 4 in the singing career you can click on them and there would an option that your sim can write songs for your sim's album . When you click on that option it will redirect to your music files on your computer. After that, you click on any song you want; after you have click on the song the bar (the bar that appears at the top of your sim's head when their learning a skill) will appear, and then they will take out a pen and a notebook and start writing (your sims can write 14 to 24 songs for their album). Lastly, after you sim has finished writing songs and recording their album they can perform them on stage, and then your sim will be singing songs off their album.(Also, you can call it "The Sims 3 Showtime Expansion Pack New Edition"). Oh, one more thing I would like to put in is when your sim is recording their album you'll be the one who can add the songs to the album (the maximum songs you can put the album is 14)and choose the write name for it.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 05/05/12 11:47 PM

Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: