Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
R.I.P CoreyCanadian, you are invited to mourn the loss...  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
CoreyCanadian

Location: Corey The Walking Musical! If I'm not here I'm probably fluffing my tail :D

It all happened so fast, one day he was there, the next... He was laughing at door knobs and candle sticks, yes ladies and gentlemen we are mourning the loss of CoreyCanadian's sanity. Shame really he had such a bright future, so full of life, now he's full of laughter and something called "LOLcats"... He has really horrible shoes too, not to even mention his dreaded hai

*SMACK*

*Corey drops shovel to ground*

Sheesh can you believe that guy? I mean he's talking like I'm dead! HA! I won't ever die! I will be here way after he dies, well he just did but you know what I mean... So anyone seen any good movies yet? Also sorry for scaring anyone about me being dead, just a little experiment.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/12 12:04 PM

Rubys13

omg lol, when i first read it i was like what! then i was like reread then i was like ohh.
The only movie i have seen recently is the hunger games, which was amazing x}

Love Love Love the Sims!:3
Cobesta97

This post reaaaly confused me.

CoreyCanadian

Location: Corey The Walking Musical! If I'm not here I'm probably fluffing my tail :D

Cobesta97 wrote:This post reaaaly confused me.

The death of my sanity than I killed the guy talking with a shovel
Bethymai

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No sanity ftw

Last film I watched was Bad Teacher, that's pretty good

Made by mona1996! Thank you
Zulie234

*weeps for Corey*
But congrats!

CoreyCanadian

Zulie234 wrote:*weeps for Corey*
But congrats!

On killing the guy or no sanity?
Rawr2019

LOL

*pops your grave*

Urm..Corey...don't forget you assignment deadlines...

*pops you again*

Realllly need those pictures..

LOL

Congrats hun
SciFiWarlock

Let's be honest here Corey, did ya really have that great of a hold on your sanity in the first place?

CoreyCanadian

Rawr2019 wrote:LOL

*pops your grave*

Urm..Corey...don't forget you assignment deadlines...

*pops you again*

Realllly need those pictures..

LOL

Congrats hun

I already sent you the pictures in a file are you sure I'll send you another link since I already took them and sent a while ago, hmmm I'll email the link

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/12 12:25 PM

CoreyCanadian

SciFiWarlock wrote:Let's be honest here Corey, did ya really have that great of a hold on your sanity in the first place?

I'm psychotic, I'm not sure if I can take the truth, well than again I already knew I didn't have any sanity really, when you laugh at a cat purring you know you got problems
CoreyCanadian

Here you go Nik a link to my little gallery of pictures they are on the first page and you can take the ones you want

http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z430/CoreyCanadian/
SciFiWarlock

CoreyCanadian wrote:
SciFiWarlock wrote:Let's be honest here Corey, did ya really have that great of a hold on your sanity in the first place?

I'm psychotic, I'm not sure if I can take the truth, well than again I already knew I didn't have any sanity really, when you laugh at a cat purring you know you got problems

If you think laughing at a purring cat is a key factor in recognizing you have a problem then your problem is a little more than you initially thought.

CoreyCanadian

SciFiWarlock wrote:
CoreyCanadian wrote:

If you think laughing at a purring cat is a key factor in recognizing you have a problem then your problem is a little more than you initially thought.

Well it's more of an indication than a fact
SciFiWarlock

CoreyCanadian wrote:
SciFiWarlock wrote:
CoreyCanadian wrote:

Well it's more of an indication than a fact

Let's review shall we:

Over the course of a little over a month you split into Regulat Corey and Evil Corey. Evil Corey started then closed and evil army of gifters.

Then when you claimed to have killed evil Corey you put on a green bunny suit and join a Coven

NOW you killed what little sanity you had left and killed the "Corey" trying to show your dead sanity some respect.

I'm just saying you saying you had sanity to begin with may be streching the truth just a tad

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: