Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
I miss my sims 2 :(  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
H3l3N3497EGROMONT

i dunno, i love the creativity of sims 3 but sims 2 had this magical, fun feeling to it, i don't know whether its because i got about 5 eps for my birthday ( i didn't buy sims 2 when it came out, mainly cos i didn't bother with games as much)but its just like there is no fun to the gameplay of sims 3 its like everything that is added has no point or fun to it, its like all the ep's add nothing but fancy furniture, pointless interactions and clothing,
sims 2 added so much fun! sims 1 was too it just feels like ea want money, one day its gonna ruin this franchise, i prefer sims 2 to sims 3 in gamplay any day, although i love creating in the sims 3 and sometimes (very rare) i play the gameplay

i am reinstalling my sims 2 and have some real gameply tonight while drinking a cuppa and having a jubbly lol!

www.btbsims.com
Join me there or be square ;D
H3l3N3497EGROMONT

i know this type post gets super old but i just feel like saying it lol, i am not comparing just miss how things actually were fun

www.btbsims.com
surkutippa

Well, yeah, posts like these seem to be pretty common nowadays.

But I agree. I just went through some of my old TS2 screenshots yesterday and felt all nostalgic. With TS3 I've never had as much fun as I had with TS2 just playing the game. I didn't even have any mods or CC back then, but I still enjoyed playing a lot more than I do now that I have tons of them for TS3. Yeah, the game looks really neat and all, but all I find myself doing is just taking pictures and not actually playing. :-|
SumoB

I agree that sims 3 is far not sims 2. I missed sims 2 so much that I re installed it a while ago, played some and had lots of fun. But then I really got this claustrophobic feeling, I couldn't walk outside, couldn't visit friends. Only mine sims. Nobody else. Like living in a desert... I mean... you can't even walk beyond ypur garden! And the costimazation tool, I missed it to much. And shoes not going separatly but with pants and skirts. And those faces, sims 3 sims look far more realistic. I began missing sims 3 fast, as you can tell.

[/URL]
H3l3N3497EGROMONT

i would pay 100 quid ( slight exaggeration lol) to have a sims with the graphics of sims 3 and the open world and everything else sims 2,

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/12 02:23 PM

www.btbsims.com
Simsister2004

As I have told many times before, I have played Sims 2 so much that it's way too easy for me. I have no challenges left. Sims 3 is much more of a challenge to me, so NO, I don't miss sims 2. Besides all the packages are standing here on my shelf, and I can just install them, if I want to.
crystal91390

Sometimes when I feel a bit burned out from playing too much TS3 I tend to want to play other games too XD! I've tried out TS2 and it was a pretty fun game and there are definitely elements of it that I wish was in TS3 but I ended up uninstalling it as I just love TS3 more. But I really hope you enjoy your break to TS2!

dramaqueen74

I wish I could just install it again, but my poor computer is streched as it is with all the Sims 3 games. Maybe I should get another one just for Sims 2 games...
I don't think Sims 2 was necessarily better than Sims 3, it was just...good. I don't even know why, really. When you look at it on paper, Sims 3 should blow it out of the water, but it doesn't.
EIisabetta

While there are SOME things I miss, I could never go back to Sims 2. Romance issues alone would drive me NUTS (drama filled slap fests for giving a FRIEND a non romantic hug, give me a break), not to mention the lack of customization and open world. If Sims 2 is so awesome, go play Sims 2. If you really miss it that much, go play it. You may find the grass really isn't greener. Everybody has these rose colored glasses about how great this expansion was or that expansion but the Sims 2 forums were just as filled with complaints about bugs, gameplay and people not seeing what they wanted to see as these are. And, funny, for awhile there were the "Sims 1 was sooooo much better!" posts, too

H3l3N3497EGROMONT

oh it so annoys me when people get all snappy over this....i was jsut saying i liked it never said anything wrong, i like both... some people get so rude on these forums no wonder i prefer unbound lol

www.btbsims.com
mandilee_24

I LOOOOVE Sims 2. I have it installed on my laptop, so I play both 2 and 3. They are very different games IMO.

Simsister2004

H3l3N3497EGROMONT wrote:oh it so annoys me when people get all snappy over this....i was jsut saying i liked it never said anything wrong, i like both... some people get so rude on these forums no wonder i prefer unbound lol

I sincerely don't hope you consider ME snappy. It wasn't my intention, but as English isn't my native tongue, words sometimes come out in a wrong way. Sorry if I offended you.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/12 03:16 PM

Chantico

Location:Playing The Sims, eating caviar, listening to Smashing Pumpkins....

The quality of CC for TS2 is astounding , I'm reinstalling my TS2 games after the system upgrade.

secretuk1965

i have played since sims 1 came out , but i do like lots of things in the sims 2 as well but all though it was fun i wished they could walk down the street rather then all the loading screens, then came sims 3 just what i wanted but there is somthing missing from sims 3 that is in sims 2, i used to play hrs with sims 2 and i find myself getting bored of the sims 3, saying that i tried going back to sims 2 and found it not the same since you can't move off the lots and all loading screens annoyed me, so i am now back on the sims 3 with more ep's that bring more to the game then it did before all so i still play sims 2 now and again on my laptop i love the new stuff with sims 3.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/06/12 03:27 PM

EIisabetta

Simsister2004 wrote:
H3l3N3497EGROMONT wrote:oh it so annoys me when people get all snappy over this....i was jsut saying i liked it never said anything wrong, i like both... some people get so rude on these forums no wonder i prefer unbound lol

I sincerely don't hope you consider ME snappy. It wasn't my intention, but as English isn't my native tongue, words sometimes come out in a wrong way. Sorry if I offended you.

You didn't do anything wrong. Nobody was snappy or rude. Some people choose to get offended when no offense was intended.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/12 03:44 PM

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: