Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Will we ever get "Create A World" for Mac?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Mac Discussions
SimSam13

I'm desperate to make my own worlds - it'd be so fun! But, as we all know, the Create A World Tool is not available for Mac users, which really sucks tbh... So, is there any chance of us ever getting it, or is it going to be Windows exclusive forever?

Thanks itsallbouterika9
ageorgiagirl

I have a strong but sad feeling that we won't...

markydee

Yeah, me too. I have a strong feeling we'll never have one.
They can't even fix the numerous bugs we Mac folk have, so the chances of having CAW is well, zero, imho.

BluebellFlora

After 2 years I think it's a safe bet that EA will never re-write it for the Mac. They haven't even written TS3 for Macs so why would they?

Your only option is to install Windows on your Mac and use it that way. It's worth it, CAW is an amazing tool. Bit buggy though.

15"MBP, 2.6Ghz QC i7, NVIDIA 650M 1Gb, 16Gb RAM, OS 10.9
rainstormed

No. SimGuruGraham confirmed a while ago on twitter that it won't be made for mac. As BluebellFlora said, the only way is to put on bootcamp.
SimSam13

BluebellFlora wrote:After 2 years I think it's a safe bet that EA will never re-write it for the Mac. They haven't even written TS3 for Macs so why would they?

Your only option is to install Windows on your Mac and use it that way. It's worth it, CAW is an amazing tool. Bit buggy though.

I absolutely hate hate hate just even the look of Windows, there's no way I'd ever download it on my Mac, even if I'd never have to use it. Oh well.

Thanks itsallbouterika9
BluebellFlora

SimSam13 wrote:
BluebellFlora wrote:After 2 years I think it's a safe bet that EA will never re-write it for the Mac. They haven't even written TS3 for Macs so why would they?

I absolutely hate hate hate just even the look of Windows, there's no way I'd ever download it on my Mac, even if I'd never have to use it. Oh well.

Your loss then. I'm not a major fan of Windows but it runs a lot quicker on my Macs than I've ever seen it run on a PC. Boot Camp is a doddle to use and does the setup for you.

15"MBP, 2.6Ghz QC i7, NVIDIA 650M 1Gb, 16Gb RAM, OS 10.9

Post Reply Forum Index » Mac Discussions
Go to: