Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Welcome to District Four *An RPG* - Unlimited spaces! - Even at 5 Terra is still a sarcastic *BLEEP*  XML
Locked Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
MayIHaveACookie

Location: Shipping Finnick and Peeta together. TUNA SANDWHICH.

District 4 is the District of fishing, as you well know. It's a wealthier District (though with some poverty) so it's not too bad here, actually. Peacekeepers are strict-ish, but to be honest, no one's really desperate enough to go against the laws.

HELLO! And WELCOME to District 4's very own RPG. I'm sure you LOVE District 4 - I mean, any sugar cube lovin' dude/dudette would, would they not? There's a rule for this RPG - all males must be sexy, as all District 4 boys are. Even Curly. I MEAN, LOOK AT DEM CURLLLZZ! :lol:

Rules:
1✹ No God Modding or Mary Sueing.
2✹ Don't be a Nasty Pasty OOC!
3✹ You can have up to 4 characters including Peace Keepers.
4✹ Be active, or your character might magically kick the bucket. XD
5✹ To prove you read the rules, put, "Sushi maker on the case!" in your form.
6✹ Everyone has career training who are ages 4-18. Though you may decide whether or not to go.
7✹ Jobs can be anything FISH related, such as Fishing (YOU DON'T SAY?!), Net making, Boat driver, Finnick's Trident polisher. OR, you may work on a Store or in a shop. Of course, District 4 doesn't have a Hob and if it does, we won't call it that, as that's DISTRICT 12, DARN IT.
8✹ Peace Keeper spots are limited. At first, only I Bebsie McSexy can have a Peace Keeper. However, if you've been on this RPG a WHILE and you're active, ask me if you can. Don't be offended if I say you can't.
9✹ Miss out 'Trident Polisher' from two. I just took the job. *fangirls*
10✹ Be SEXY and have CLASS!
11✹ Only I can move time forward UNLESS your characters are... BUSY.

District 4's Rules:
1✰ Insulting Finnick Odair (Punishment: Execution.)
2✰ Do not go Out Of Bounds (Punishment: Whipping)
3✰ No weapons outside of Career Training (Punishment: Whipping)
4✰ No poaching in the woods or the sea. Trade of illegal goods will also be considered as this (Punishment: Whipping)
5✰ Stealing (Punishment: Stocks)
6✰ Murder (Punishment: Execution)
7✰ Rape (Punishment: Stocks)

If you're caught more than three times, immediate execution follows. Execution of anyone under the ages of 16 is not approved of, yet whipping or other punishments are.

Please notify me if you feel I've missed any rules out, or important info

OH, AND GUYS, THIS IS AROUND THE TIME OF THE 40TH GAMES

This message was edited 10 times. Last update was at 06/06/12 07:47 PM

MayIHaveACookie

FORM

FEMALES

Username: sammie512
Character Name: Sharon Clarke
Bio: Very nice, likes kids but can't have any. She owns a book store, and she writes kids books. Doesn't like it when her daughter says, "Sushi maker on the case!"
Picture/Character Description: Black hair that's always up in a bun, looks very professional.

Username: MIMW. (music_is_my_world)
Character Name: Skye McGuiness
Bio: Her parents died when she was young, but has since lived with her gradma, who she now cares for. (Sushi maker on the case!) She helps the local fishing trade out, by making nets.
Picture/Character Description: It shall mysteriously appear soon.

MALES

CHILDREN
- [under the age of 18]

Username: MayIHaveACookie (Bebs)
Character Name: Nemo Maid
Bio: Recently, Nemo's parents died in a terrific shark attack. His sister and him are just only scraping by to survive - could things get worse?!
Picture/Character Description: Here

Character Name: Dory Maid
Bio: Dory has no social life really, as she's always working, begging on the streets, and trying to get as much money as she can.
Picture/Character Description: Wait

Username: Parteh (Cumonlesparty)
Character Name: Turtle Cove
Bio: This is BEFORE his reaping, and he is training as a career. He is best friends with oscar maid, and hasn't met his lovely girlfriend bubble yet.
Picture/Character Description: Seco
Sushi whatever it is

Character Name: Blaire Clarke
Bio: Blaire is very curious. She wants to know EVERYTHING. She inspects everything and she reads lots of books. She's very smart. Her mom adopted her when she was six months old. So right now her mystery she's trying to find out is who her real parents are.
Also she's very energetic and likes to yell, "Sushi maker on the case"
Picture/Character Description: She has blonde hair that reaches her shoulders. She has a red bow with spots on it in her hair. She's very adorable.

Username: Panio
Character Name: AJ Smith(guess who he's related to.)
Bio: AJ, Alex-Jack, live an ordinary life, he skips career training every other day, knowing if he was picked, someone else would volenteer. He wants to be a fisherman.
Picture/Character Description:L8r

Username: Panini (Panio)
Character Name: JK Smith
Bio: JK, Joanne-Kathleen, is AJs twin sister. She too doesn't want to be a career. She hate violence and uses it as a last resort. Funnily enough, her mum's a victor.
Picture/Character Description:l8r

Username: sparkleberrystar
Character Name: Lolly Brook
Bio: lolly's parents don't really pay attention to her .. they are too busy yelling "sushi maker on the case!" so she does whatever she wants mostly]
Picture/Character Description: soon

]Username: FINNICKODAIRSWIFE
Character Name:Mirrilin Odair
Bio: Mirrilin lives in a large house overlooking the beach with her parents and younger sister, Maree. Mirrilin takes pride in her never having missed any career training and is a bit of a jack of all trades at it. One thing Mirrilin seems to shine at though is physical combat. She spends most of her time on the beach or in the ocean and usually helps her dad fish.
Picture/Character Description: Sleek ginger hair, sly grin, sea green eyes, tanned skin, freckles

Username: Gatorade3
Character Name: Finn Waters (xD)
Bio: Finn Waters is a typical fisherboy. His parents are hippies also and like to scream "SUSHI MAKER ON THE CASE!" when they catch fish.
Picture/Character Description: See my avatar.[

Username: Alathria
Character Name:Coral Reef Fallany
Bio: She's in the middle class of D4 and is constantly babied by her older brother, Riptide. She goes to career training when she feels like it. She's a michievious and funny little girl with a talent for singing.
Picture/Character Description: Coming soon.

Username: Alathria
Character Name: Riptide Fallany
Bio: He's very protective of his little sister and can be a grump sometimes. He goes to career training usually and sometimes helps his dad with the fishing.
Picture/Character Description: Coming soon.

Username: GOLDIELOCKS
Character Name: Junie Carts
Bio: After the death of her parents from drowning, she had been caring for herself in one of the poorer parts of District 4. She works at a small shop and usually hunts to keep herself alive.
Personally wise, Junie is caring, extremely friendly, determined and sometimes energetic girl. She can't stand even going to normal career training let alone stand the thought of willing kill someone. Junie isn't the best hunter although she somehow manages to keep herself alive, she also is scared to go into the ocean since her parents drown (Oh the irony ) she also very artistic, drawing pictures with sticks in the soft ground or sand often.
(Bonus points if anyone can guess who is her younger cousin . Of course all my characters from now on must be related to Terra in some way )
Picture/Character Description: Junie has short bright red hair, deep blue eyes, a bit short and has freckles.

Character Name: Lanaer Grace
Bio: She's Aminara's cousin. She lives with her dad who fixes things and her mom died in a boating accident. I'll think of more later.
Picture/Character Description: Wait.

Username: Egg
Character Name:Callum Want
Bio: Callum's father died when he was very young, and his mother became a murderer. She was executed by le wild Peacekeepers, leaving lickle Callum all alone. He lives in an abandoned building, and is antisocial.
Picture/Character Description:Brown hair. Brown eyes. Medium height. Skinny. Tanned, but also has freckles. Sushi maker on the case to possibly get a picture!

Username: Val (I guess?)
Character Name:Zeke Lupin
Bio: Hates the training and likes to just walk around the beach and swim. Yep, lazy guy. XD
Picture/Character Description: coming soon (soon is a relative term)

Username: Samilina
Character Name: Felin Extresia (She goes by Extresia) Johanson
Bio: ...Make it up as I go along? But, she's an orphan, who escaped to D.4...
Picture/Character Description: LATERZZZ.

Username: Egg!
Character Name: Aqua Duct
Bio: Attends career training, only child, sarcastic...Aqua-ish.
Picture/Character Description: soon

PEACEKEEPERS

Character Name: Arastottedia Black
Bio: A drunken, cruel idiot, Arastottedia (Ara for short) is the Head Peacekeeper. He'll go harsh on you - trust me.
P.S. Ladies, if you need some money, come to him... ( )
Picture/Character Description: Wait.

This message was edited 21 times. Last update was at 06/12/12 08:11 PM

MayIHaveACookie

RESERVED

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/12 07:52 PM

MayIHaveACookie

RESERVED

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/12 07:52 PM

MayIHaveACookie

Guess what? Reserved.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/12 07:55 PM

MayIHaveACookie

LET THE POSTING COMMENCE.

cumonlesparty

Location:Staying up all night tellin ya what i want and what makes you beautiful and everything's about you.

(RESERVE ME TURTLE!)

mle4ever

((...I stalked waiting for this to open up. Should Hannah the Almighty Freak be here!? XD))

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/12 07:56 PM

MayIHaveACookie

( GIRL, this is when Nemo's four... XD

CORRECTION now he's 7. )

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/12 07:59 PM

sammie512

(Reserve me a Child and a female!)
cumonlesparty

Location:Staying up all night tellin ya what i want and what makes you beautiful and everything's about you.

Username: Parteh
Character Name: Turtle Cove
Bio: This is BEFORE his reaping, and he is training as a career. He is best friends with oscar maid, and hasn't met his lovely girlfriend bubble yet.
Picture/Character Description: Seco
Sushi whatever it is

(oh well PRETEND he's older )

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/12 08:02 PM

Panio

(Oh wow. Odair, Finnick Odair.)

MayIHaveACookie

( Party, I forgot that this was before Oscar and Turtle. )

mle4ever

MayIHaveACookie wrote:( GIRL, this is when Nemo's four... XD

CORRECTION now he's 7. )

[
I was thinking Hannah or some freaky career chick who's her dissstanttt ancestor
Or conviniently throw my Simself into the gist of things ]
sammie512

Character Name: Blaire Clarke
Bio: Blaire is very curious. She wants to know EVERYTHING. She inspects everything and she reads lots of books. She's very smart. Her mom adopted her when she was six months old. So right now her mystery she's trying to find out is who her real parents are.
Also she's very energetic and likes to yell, "Sushi maker on the case"
Picture/Character Description: She has blonde hair that reaches her shoulders. She has a red bow with spots on it in her hair. She's very adorable.

Character Name: Sharon Clarke
Bio: Very nice, likes kids but can't have any. She owns a book store, and she writes kids books. Doesn't like it when her daughter says, "Sushi maker on the case!"
Picture/Character Description: Black hair that's always up in a bun, looks very professional.

Locked Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: