Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Seasons  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
epaige

Will there be an expansion anytime soon?
Simsister2004

Hopefully not. I would really like something new.
rk800

epaige wrote:Will there be an expansion anytime soon?

Seasons is extremely important to me (and a lot of other players, I know). It will probably come out soon, but I'm thinking they will have a whole new take on it with a lot of different and diverse options. You should be able to choose different climates for each world instead of just what seasons go in each order.

Mandylcd

I agree with you, rk800. I have been anxiously waiting and hoping for seasons. That would be great if they added new options. I hope we hear something next month.
vgaddiction2259

Honestly, i think it would be cool, but then i won't be able to drive my Audi TT convertible all the time.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/07/12 02:28 AM

Emily485

*facepalm*

Thanks for the sig computertech82!
MelOPhonics

I wonder if with Seasons (assuming they will have Seasons) they will have car repair shops and actually have vehicles break down every now and then. With extreme weather comes car problems.
Pikachu9087

Really? A seasons expansion would be really nice but the problems it would have. Sims 3 is annoyingly laggy for so many without rain and snow. Think of how much more laggy the game will become with seasons. Also EA, for those of you don't already know, screwed up with the patch 1.32 and many people discovered animations, interactions, and strings in that were from EP7. EP7, determining from what was found, may have fairies and werewolves.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/07/12 02:44 AM

Fyrdraca

I like the idea of fairies and werewolves, and really anything supernatural. I like the idea of seasons and weather a whole lot more, though. When I play the Sims, I like to immerse myself and "forget" I'm playing a game. When you play for months in-game and it's sunny and warm-looking every day from birth to the grave, it shatters that immersion. There are certain things that should just be part of the base game; like cars, I think this should have been one of those elements.
Mandylcd

I agree with you Fyrdraca.
didiruvalcaba

honestly don't care whats next as long as its good
frankiedoodle08

hope they release it but i kinda dont want an entire expansion pack dedicated to it. seems like something obvious we should already have in the game, especially as it was in TS2.
eilian

Fyrdraca wrote:I like the idea of fairies and werewolves, and really anything supernatural. I like the idea of seasons and weather a whole lot more, though. When I play the Sims, I like to immerse myself and "forget" I'm playing a game. When you play for months in-game and it's sunny and warm-looking every day from birth to the grave, it shatters that immersion. There are certain things that should just be part of the base game; like cars, I think this should have been one of those elements.

Well said, and I agree. I always loved when my sims would be in bed and a storm rolled in during the night. And the snow was beautiful. How awesome would it be to have the open world aspect of TS3 while the snow was falling? I just hope they leave out that thing the sims used to do, going to the window constantly to ooooh and aaah over the rain
Xavi09

im pretty sure there going to announce it very soon maybe at the end of may or right after sweet treat stuff pack comes out next month. I hope sooner this wait is driving me crazy lol just want to know what else were getting hoping for seasons. I also saw that there is another stuff pack coming out called diesel stuff i think EA just announced that. i say enough of stuff packs i wanna know what next EP is coming out i dont really buy the stuff packs.
Susiechan

Emily485 wrote:*facepalm*

Hahahahahahaha, I know what you are trying to say..."again" ??

Fenris,the broody Elf

Post Reply Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: