Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My Family Home (Generation Friendly!)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Dreamie209

Hi everyone! I'd like to share my first Family house based on a real-life blueprint of a Farm house! I'll admit...I screwed up the outside of the house. Super mad about that. Anyway the outside isn't so bad, These are a few pictures of it:

Okay bad imagine and here's what it's suppose to look like:
Yep Epic Fail

Though I do like the inside of it:

Master Bedroom

Master Bath/Washroom
The Farmhouse had a Bath & washroom so I tried my very best to match the measurements.

Family Room/Recreation
This is where the family hangout together ofcourse!

Living Room
It sort of looks more like a sitting room too, but I call it a living room since there's no T.V or electronics. So the family can actually sit and talk with each other or guests.

Laundry Room

Kitchen
The Kitchen is made of Three sections: Breakfast,Kitchen & Dinning Room.

Breakfast Section

Dinning Section

A nice bar section for the adults.

While I was making this house, I was randomly thinking of Thanksgiving. And I couldn't help but make a little kiddie table for the kids

Little Boy & Toddler Room
A perfect room for your little boys. I rarely see the Sea/Pirate theme so I used it.

Little Girl & Toddler Room
I couldn't help but use the unicorn wallpaper . The crib is actually the only CC (EA Store) in the whole house.

Teen Girl Bedroom
Your little princess traded her tiara for a laptop? This room is just for her! Or them, it's great for twin teens too.

Teen Boy Bedroom
Your little sailor has finally sailed into skateboarding! (yeah Bad joke )This room is perfect for him! And like it's female counterpart, it's great for twins!

Pet Room
Since this was suppose to be a closet room in the blueprint it was sort of extra space. So I said "what the hey, I'll make a Pet Room" and Taaa-daaa!

Backyard
(Please excuse the Grid)

And that's about it. I wanted to upload this house,but I keep on getting a system error. It's sad because I was super excited to when I made it (minus the outside of the house). But also to see if someone could make a better edit of it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/07/12 04:00 AM

Rubys13

That's a great house! I love the rooms, especially the Girl Kid and Toddler rooms! Oh and the living room, its so nicely decorated!:}

Its a good build:}

Love Love Love the Sims!:3
NLJG

Cool house I love the teenagers room and everything it really cool
Dreamie209

Thanks everyone! I really really wanna upload it to the exchange, but the launcher won't let me. So I guess I might have to re-do it or lose a few things.

rosepetalz

That's such a beautiful home!!! You sure know how to make a really nice house. Last time i tried making a house..................well let's just say I'm not house-making material.

Dreamie209

rosepetalz wrote:That's such a beautiful home!!! You sure know how to make a really nice house. Last time i tried making a house..................well let's just say I'm not house-making material.

I'm usually like that too...well..still am as you can see from the outside of the house still trying to figure out how to upload it without losing alot of it's awesome stuff.

KirstyL

Wow! Great job. Beautiful home.

62sweet

Great job! I love the toddler boy's room! It's ADORABLE!

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: