Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Caj Rada Palace by fidlerten  XML
Forum Index » Creative Corner
Author Message
fidlerten


Joined: 05/29/09 09:08 PM
Messages: 11227
Location:Oklahoma
Offline

Hey Simmers,

It's been a while since I uploaded anything to the Exchange, and anyone who knows me, knows I've been fooling around with finishing this palace for a long time now.

So finally it's done.

Please note the special instructions for downloading in the descriptive portion of the upload so that you place it properly. There are also some editing done to the world editor as far as the trees along the road leading into it.

I do hope you enjoy this long-awaited for palace. Let me know what you think.



Here's the slideshow:

http://s625.photobucket.com/albums/tt340/fidlerten/Caj%20Rada%2
0Palace/?albumview=slideshow


And here's the link to the Exchange:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5723029

fidlerten

Profile
WibbleLikeAJelly


Joined: 03/27/10 08:02 PM
Messages: 2426
Location: GB
Offline

Hello Fid, nice to see that you're creating again

I've taken a look at the slideshow and the first thing I thought was that the world looked a little different... Thanks for clearing that up in the OP!

This is a very well-finished lot. The style is very nice and the interiors are high-quality. I'll leave you a rec' once I get off the forums.

The only thing I'd change personally with the house is the roof colour - to a blue tile perhaps? I do thinks you've done very well on this build though.

Happy Simming!

--Wibble

Profile
fidlerten


Joined: 05/29/09 09:08 PM
Messages: 11227
Location:Oklahoma
Offline

WibbleLikeAJelly wrote:Hello Fid, nice to see that you're creating again

I've taken a look at the slideshow and the first thing I thought was that the world looked a little different... Thanks for clearing that up in the OP!

This is a very well-finished lot. The style is very nice and the interiors are high-quality. I'll leave you a rec' once I get off the forums.

The only thing I'd change personally with the house is the roof colour - to a blue tile perhaps? I do thinks you've done very well on this build though.

Happy Simming!

--Wibble


Hi Wibble,

I appreciate the compliments and the rec.

fidlerten

Profile
jnsandy


Joined: 01/06/11 11:08 PM
Messages: 628
Offline

great to see this one finally finished, it looks wonderful!

love the exterior, and the interiors flow so nicely, my favorite is the red bathroom!

im hoping to getting around to posting on the showcasing your lots thread sometime soon, i know it's been months since i've been on there, but i've just been to busy to keep checking back consistently. all my tests are done soon, so hopefully once i have more time i can start posting on their regularly again.

anyways, looks great, and glad to see your lots on the exchange!

Profile
kimjo313


Joined: 06/05/09 07:06 PM
Messages: 2982
Online

Hi fid
Awesome build! I can see where it would take some times to finish. I really liked the shape, color and decorations in the pool area.. Very unique. I loved the picture in the evening l;ooking inward. With the fountain and all it looked beautiful. I also liked your rugs as always. The first picture of the interior was the foyer area and that rug and the one at the top of the stairs are gorgeous!!! I also liked the rug..... well really the whole room. The lilac colored bedroom suite. It just screams indulgence. It was a wonderful tour. You definetly expressed lavish with out becoming tacky. The colors are great. rec'd

kim

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/08/12 12:44 AM

Profile
robotentity


Joined: 12/05/09 04:22 AM
Messages: 344
Location:Land of the Long White Cloud
Offline

It's beautiful, Fid! I love the symmetry, and the shot of the palms in the 3rd pic. The pool is awesome - I'm always in awe of anyone who can do more than a square shape because it is so beyond me

Profile
fidlerten


Joined: 05/29/09 09:08 PM
Messages: 11227
Location:Oklahoma
Offline

jnsandy wrote:great to see this one finally finished, it looks wonderful!

love the exterior, and the interiors flow so nicely, my favorite is the red bathroom!

im hoping to getting around to posting on the showcasing your lots thread sometime soon, i know it's been months since i've been on there, but i've just been to busy to keep checking back consistently. all my tests are done soon, so hopefully once i have more time i can start posting on their regularly again.

anyways, looks great, and glad to see your lots on the exchange!



jnsandy,

Good to hear from you. I'm glad you like it and I'm glad to finally get this baby uploaded and out of my hair.

I'll be looking forward to your post on the Showcasing Workshop thread.

fidlerten

Profile
fidlerten


Joined: 05/29/09 09:08 PM
Messages: 11227
Location:Oklahoma
Offline

kimjo313 wrote:Hi fid
Awesome build! I can see where it would take some times to finish. I really liked the shape, color and decorations in the pool area.. Very unique. I loved the picture in the evening l;ooking inward. With the fountain and all it looked beautiful. I also liked your rugs as always. The first picture of the interior was the foyer area and that rug and the one at the top of the stairs are gorgeous!!! I also liked the rug..... well really the whole room. The lilac colored bedroom suite. It just screams indulgence. It was a wonderful tour. You definetly expressed lavish with out becoming tacky. The colors are great. rec'd

kim


Hey There kim,

I appreciate the detailed compliments, thank you. Thanks for the rec too.

fidlerten

Profile
fidlerten


Joined: 05/29/09 09:08 PM
Messages: 11227
Location:Oklahoma
Offline

robotentity wrote:It's beautiful, Fid! I love the symmetry, and the shot of the palms in the 3rd pic. The pool is awesome - I'm always in awe of anyone who can do more than a square shape because it is so beyond me


robotentity,

I do love symmetry. Thank you for the nice compliments.

fidlerten

Profile
Sierra24


Joined: 04/30/11 10:02 PM
Messages: 718

Hi Fid,

WOW!!! Your Caj Rada is absolutely incredible. Everything I know about homebuilding you did either great or perfect. I even tried to look for any weaknesses in the place and couldn't spot any. The rooms looks and feels very authentic. I'm not sure if it's egyptian, indian or both, but you really captured the culture. The coloring and designs with the floor tiles and wallpapers is just amazing and beyond my league.

Anyways, a DRF and I decided to move one of my family into your new palace.
Profile
mschumann


Joined: 05/19/11 02:18 PM
Messages: 749
Location:Louisiana
Offline

FID! What can I say, you outdid yourself with this one. Amazing job, man. This is going in Al Simhara as a great vacation home for my sims.

DL/Rec'd from me.

Profile
fidlerten


Joined: 05/29/09 09:08 PM
Messages: 11227
Location:Oklahoma
Offline

Sierra24 wrote:Hi Fid,

WOW!!! Your Caj Rada is absolutely incredible. Everything I know about homebuilding you did either great or perfect. I even tried to look for any weaknesses in the place and couldn't spot any. The rooms looks and feels very authentic. I'm not sure if it's egyptian, indian or both, but you really captured the culture. The coloring and designs with the floor tiles and wallpapers is just amazing and beyond my league.

Anyways, a DRF and I decided to move one of my family into your new palace.


Sierra,

It's always nice to hear when someone uses one of my houses for their sims. I appreciate the nice compliments and for the rec and fav. Thanks a bunch.

fidlerten

Profile
fidlerten


Joined: 05/29/09 09:08 PM
Messages: 11227
Location:Oklahoma
Offline

mschumann wrote:FID! What can I say, you outdid yourself with this one. Amazing job, man. This is going in Al Simhara as a great vacation home for my sims.

DL/Rec'd from me.


Great Michael,

I hope your sims love it.

Thanks for your flattering words and that download and rec.

fidlerten

Profile
kquinn1990


Joined: 06/26/09 11:34 PM
Messages: 2213
Location:New Jersey
Offline

It's beautiful fid. I love all the vibrant colors through out the palace. So glad you got it uploaded.

Recommended and added to my favorites.
Profile
fidlerten


Joined: 05/29/09 09:08 PM
Messages: 11227
Location:Oklahoma
Offline

kquinn1990 wrote:It's beautiful fid. I love all the vibrant colors through out the palace. So glad you got it uploaded.

Recommended and added to my favorites.


kquinn,

Thanks much for the high compliment. I'm glad it's uploaded too. I also appreciate the rec and fav.

fidlerten

Profile
 
Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: