Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Reposting-Win 1,000 sim points by Building for Roxy's first Contest!!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
MamaKittyof2

Hey everyone! Are you a home builder? If you are I need ya! I am looking for a home or mansion if you will.
I want a large spacious open floor plan. One floor with everything on that main floor and a large basement for entertaining and nectar making. Even a secret garden or tomb basemnet would be neat. The more creative the better.
I love bright tropical color's and lots and lots of plant's inside and out.

Requirements:
A master suit,
girls room,
boy's room,
large kitchen set up for a world famous cook,
Horse area,
Garden,
pond with water fall,
and large art room set up for painting and book writing

This home need to be animal friendly especially for horses.

See for some reason my PC doesn't like 3 story homes so please be sure to either have just a 2 story home or a 1 large home with a basement, now please feel free to get creative with the basement, tomb, secret's, hidden stuff, treasures with all the veggies and fruits available.

Let me tell you about the family of this home to help you out with tips on building....The Mom Roxy, is going to be world famous cook, dabling in the artistic world as well, The hubby Jake is a Ghost buster loving ghost's and wants a haunted cemetary and his hobbie is inventing. They want a large family and for sure want a daughter who is going to be a famous horse rider winning all the competition's, and a son to be a great doctor. Someone is going to be a vampire but not sure who.

I hope I've given you lots to work with. Please include pics for me to see 1-4 pics will do and then you can also add a link to show more pics, and remember I like big open spacious floor plans not tight close wall to wall homes. You can build a lot from 40x40,50x50,and 64x64
NO Third Paryt CC!!!! Store or game content only. No costom pattern's either please. It can be any of the Expansion packs or Stuff packs as I have them all!! LOL So have fun with it.

Ok enough of me going on and on, now what's in it for you? How about 1,000 Sim Point's!!!
First prize will be 1,000 Sim Points
Second Prize will be 1,000 Sim Points and
Third prize will be a small gift from me to you off you wish list.

This is now open and I will close and announce the winner on June 1st at Noon my time! I'm the USA Central Time! I'm in the state of Illinois, central time, there are people all over the world so I'm not sure where you are but check here.. http://sydaby.eget.net/swe/tzones.htm Have fun, I'll be checking back daily to answer question's or see pics you post. You can friend me at Mamakittyof2 Ready set GO!!! Have Fun

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/08/12 05:34 PM

anettesb

for read friendlyness... and quick checking on date and requirements... could you break it up? so it isn't just 1 big box of text...

maybe like this:

Hey everyone! Are you a home builder? If you are I need ya! I am looking for a home or mansion if you will.
I want a large spacious open floor plan. One floor with everything on that main floor and a large basement for entertaining and nectar making. Even a secret garden or tomb basemnet would be neat. The more creative the better.
I love bright tropical color's and lots and lots of plant's inside and out.

Requirements:
A master suit,
girls room,
boy's room,
large kitchen set up for a world famous cook,
Horse area,
Garden,
pond with water fall,

This home need to be animal friendly especially for horses.

See for some reason my PC doesn't like 3 story homes so please be sure to either have just a 2 story home or a 1 large home with a basement, now please feel free to get creative with the basement, tomb, secret's, hidden stuff, treasures with all the veggies and fruits available.

Let me tell you about the family of this home to help you out with tips on building....The Mom Roxy, is going to be world famous cook, dabling in the artistic world as well, The hubby Jake is a Ghost buster loving ghost's and wants a haunted cemetary and his hobbie is inventing. They want a large family and for sure want a daughter who is going to be a famous horse rider winning all the competition's, and a son to be a great doctor. Someone is going to be a vampire but not sure who.

I hope I've given you lots to work with. Please include pics for me to see, and remember I like big open spacious floor plans not tight close wall to wall homes. You can build a lot from 40x40,50x50,and 64x64
NO Third Paryt CC!!!! Store or game content only.

Ok enough of me going on and on, now what's in it for you? How about 1,000 Sim Point's!!!

This is now open and I will close and announce the winner on June 1st Have fun, I'll be checking back daily to answer question's or see pics you post. You can friend me at Mamakittyof2 Ready set GO!!! Have Fun!!

Now for my questions:
is it 1 first price or 1,2, and 3?
is cap patterens ok?
When on the 1 of june and where? world clock, to transform time: http://sydaby.eget.net/swe/tzones.htm (it is always nice if you say where you are gmt... + or - and how many hours then people can do the math. saying 12 am or pm is not smart, it tend to creat questions)
What EP's do you have? SP's?
how many pictures do people need to post? is there a max? (it is smart to say max 10 in the thread but link to more)

I hope this can help it run more smoothly for you

click siggy to take part in the contest
MamaKittyof2

Thanks! I just reposted it again so hopefully its better now, thanks so much for your help!!
anettesb

don't repost edit your first post...
othervise you clutter the forum... and might get moderators after you for posting the same again and again.

MamaKittyof2

OOOPSIE, I just did oh man I don't want to get in trouble. Oh gosh now I'm nervous, thanks for the advise....(shaking with fear)
kovu0207

MamaKittyof2 wrote:OOOPSIE, I just did oh man I don't want to get in trouble. Oh gosh now I'm nervous, thanks for the advise....(shaking with fear)

It should be fine, just don't re-post on your old thread and it should soon disappear.

Welcome to the forums btw, and good luck with your first contest.

anettesb

kovu0207 wrote:
MamaKittyof2 wrote:OOOPSIE, I just did oh man I don't want to get in trouble. Oh gosh now I'm nervous, thanks for the advise....(shaking with fear)

It should be fine, just don't re-post on your old thread and it should soon disappear.

Welcome to the forums btw, and good luck with your first contest.

agree...

maybe edit this first post to some thing like...

double post sorry.... that goes for tittle aswell.

MamaKittyof2

Ok I just edited this one! LOL Thanks for the luck I hope somoen will play lol
murfeel

It sounds like a lot of fun...but I don't have Pets.

WAAAAA~!

Welcome to the forums, and good luck with the contest!

anettesb

nice tutch on the time....

I don't think I play... not big on building just now... and not big builds at all....

why is first and second same price?
you could make second 500sp, as you can't gift sp to people outside the states anyway, (well outside your own country) most contest do it the way that it is x amount of simpoints, and they are given out as store items.... either to the winner or people the winner choose...

I might help you to post in these threads:
list of contests by Rawe http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/496653.page
Mimi's help thread http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/432059.page

to get som advertisment...

MamaKittyof2

Aww well you can still enter, any of the expansion's are good, even if you don't have them all just build hun and have fun and maybe make a part of the yard empty for pet's. If you want to join you can you don't have to have all the EX's to build, just focus on a gorgeous big spacious home! Thanks for the luck!! LOL Build hun and show me what ya got! lol
anettesb

murfeel wrote:It sounds like a lot of fun...but I don't have Pets.

WAAAAA~!

Welcome to the forums, and good luck with the contest!

maybe it be ok if you make room for the pets items...

MamaKittyof2

I had first and second win 1,000 to keep the excitement of winning going besides first and second are mostly alway's so close I don't want someone to miss out and I'm feeling generous! LOL If they are not someone I can hand out sim points too cause they are not in the USA then I'll buy them something off their wish list! LOL
anettesb

MamaKittyof2 wrote:I had first and second win 1,000 to keep the excitement of winning going besides first and second are mostly alway's so close I don't want someone to miss out and I'm feeling generous! LOL If they are not someone I can hand out sim points too cause they are not in the USA then I'll buy them something off their wish list! LOL

That be great if you can gift the points you do... if not you gift item to tha value....

I have been told the gifting of points can be tricky even inside same country... some times... but you figure it out...

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: