Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sims stuck in "sneak" walking.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Disneygirl92

Okay so I've been playing the same game for a while (on my 4th generation.) My one girl who got grounded once because the parents went out of town and the house was not clean when they got back, and she snuck out of the house. She did the "sneak" walk to get out, and got away with it. Now it's been SEVERAL sim "weeks" and she is even an adult now (she had just become a teen at the time), and she still does the "sneak" walk everywhere she goes. It slows her down significantly and she is always late for work now because of it. (She lives in a high rise apartment, so it takes a while as is to get her out.)

Is there someway to get her out of that "sneak" walk?

<3 Love Gaby <3
Simsister2004

You can search for this. But to make it easy, I'll tell you what to do. Go to the edit town screen and move the sim out of the house and into the bin to the left, and then place her back again.
SimsFan619

I read a solution for this problem in another post on this forum. All you have to do is send your sim to boarding school and once she gets over there, have her parents remove her from boarding school. This solved the problem for me and I was able to get rid of that annoying walk.
Disneygirl92

Thanks!! I tried the "moving" thing and it worked!! FINALLY! It was starting to really drive me insane! Haha!

<3 Love Gaby <3
Eshnic

I had this issue this morning and Resetsim worked for me.
badgyrl_310

I'm glad I found this thread because I have 3 different sims with the same problem (I have like 7 different games saved now). One even aged up and she still does it (she lives in a highrise and is always late for work too). I'll try the boarding school thing with the teens and move the young adult out in edit town. Hopefully it will work for me.

Post Reply Forum Index » Generations
Go to: