Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Why does everyone walk around in their work uniform?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
nicolebrittanyy

Everywhere my sim goes, the sims surrounding her are wearing their work clothes. At the clubs, bars, parties, park etc. Is it like this in anyone else's game? I wonder if there's a mod or something that can fix it... I'm tired of seeing my entire town walking around in aprons, baseball caps, trench coats or the dreaded scientist uniform with those huge black rubber gloves
Mikezumi

I noticed in my game that all the sims are in their work clothes. In most cases I ignore it. If I need to take a pic, I use MC to change the clothes of those who are on the screen so it doesn't ruin my pic

nicolebrittanyy

Mikezumi wrote:I noticed in my game that all the sims are in their work clothes. In most cases I ignore it. If I need to take a pic, I use MC to change the clothes of those who are on the screen so it doesn't ruin my pic

Yeah, I go around town like a mad woman using MC to change everyone to their regular everyday outfits. Who wears their work uniform out to a club, seriously? Well, I've seen a few sims bring their cats to the club... so I shouldn't be so surprised.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/08/12 10:53 PM

Mikezumi

I don't have Pets, but I would like to see cats in clubs. I love cats so much

BadnessDefined

I have this problem too and it infuriates me, like seriously.
CK213

That is annoying.
I always have to pause and change all the out of place outfits when I send my sims to the club. I don't mind it at bars as it looks like sims are stopping by after work. There should be some kind of dress code for lots though.

angldior

What really annoys me is when a sim who is a police officer gets pregnant and she walks around with a police hat on and maternity wear. Even if she had the kid days ago.

nicolebrittanyy

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds it annoying. Hopefully they come out with some kind of fix for it.

@Mikezumi - I am most definitely a cat lover as well Got three of my own! However, the cats in the game are quite annoying
ShaneyBoy

I see them in their uniform when they're going to work and sometimes around town, but never in clubs or anything.

45rpm

after mine graduate they seem to like wear the hat and gown
I have them all over town
MelanieSimlish

angldior wrote:What really annoys me is when a sim who is a police officer gets pregnant and she walks around with a police hat on and maternity wear. Even if she had the kid days ago.
I know right? you'd think they'd go to sleep/shower and after they're done they'd change into something else, like normal sims... but no. I don't think the townies sleep or bathe...

Lfria

This annoys me to no end!

extremeasaur

Yeah, all of a sudden, every sim is in their work clothes. When I move one in, the first thing I have to do is get them out of their work clothes.

This is such a weird turn of events.
LBell

I have actually never seen this at all! All the sims in my towns seem to wear regular clothes.

I guess they love their job enough in your games to wear their uniform 24/7!
katana_x

Both AwesomeMod and Twallan's Story Progression can be set to eliminate this problem. The more time consuming route is to change them manually, but that's a pain.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: