Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
No one asks my sim for her autograph  XML
Forum Index » Late Night
CaCaj

What the title says! OK, so this has been a problem ever since getting Late Night back when it came out. I own every expansion pack, and most stuff packs (no idea if that's helpful or not). I've had 5 star sims many, many times, in most neighborhoods, and it doesn't seem to make a difference. No one EVER asks my sim for her autograph. I now have a family of famous sims (mother and daughter 5 stars, father 4), and again.. no one asks for a single autograph, NEVER have, not once (and they are out plenty!). Anyone know why it's like this?
CaCaj

Anybody?
Springfairy556

I'm the opposite, their always asking me for autographs, and its annoying cause it cancels my sim's actions.Did you try uninstalling late night and reinstalling?

RynoHawk84

Don't expect them to run at you in droves. Typically (for me anyways), it is very random and not too often. Like the poster above stated, it's usually when you don't want to, as when you are trying to complete another action (same with having your picture taken).

You may try just loitering around somewhere where there are a few Sims gathered (parks, parties, etc.) and see what happens. Also make sure they are not all friends, as acquaintances and strangers are more likely to ask than friends. I think I've even had an enemy ask once.
ltd2mp87

You should consider yourself lucky, the autograph thing is soooo annoying. Everytime my sim goes out to do anything she's plagued by sims who want her autograph. A simple visit to the store become a multi hour ordeal once everyone wants her autograph or a picture.
StephBE

The only time my sim got asked for an autograph a lot was when they were a Rock Star. Apart from that it's very rare for mine to be asked for one.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/05/12 04:19 PM

Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: