Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Diesel pack- What I think of it.  XML
Forum Index » Diesel
blusavannah

Well I think it would be great to add to my collection. All the new clothes are beautiful and I wouldn' have to litter my sims bin with CC clothing as much now if I get this pack. I think it's way better then the Katy Perry sweet treats by FAR. I was only wondering where an EP is? Doesn't the list go, EP, SP, EP SP ect? Anyway, I hope it's a good reason, maybe EA is giving us a surprise, fter us having to bare with awkward looking SPs xD? Seasons? University? Farming? They take a while to make, so maybe EA Is making an AMAZING EP, rather then a glitchy one like pets. Once EA started advertising pets, everyone demanded it, and EA must have started selling them without actually checking for glitches in the game. But maybe if for example, they are in the process of making a Seasons pack, they won't advertise until the two SPs come out? They can check for glitches then, whilst they are still getting money from the two SPs. I really don't know xD

Anyway, what do you think of this new stuff pack? I think it's going to be great, some people may disagree, but you haven't seen everything yet, it could be the best SP so far?

catloverplayer

The next ep will be announced at E3 June 5-7th.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
elsievdm

OH!!! I JUST SAW THE POST YESTERDAY AND I ALREADY L O V E IT, CAN'T WAIT TO BUY IT - WHEN WILL IT BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT SHOPS? GOOD FOR YOU EA- THANX FOR MAKING UP FOR THE KatyPerry- pack***. NO OFFENCE KATY! I love your music!.
catloverplayer

Simguru Jenn said july 10th on her twitter post.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/11/12 06:00 AM

blusavannah

Catlover: And thats after the two SPs come out am I right? So.... That means I may be right!!! I really hope its seasons!! I think sims 3 will be complete if we got seasons.

Elsie: I know right! This pack is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! EA deserve a pat on their backs for creating something to make up for their silly mistake. So excited to get this pack!!

catloverplayer

Deleted.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/11/12 06:20 AM

stormwench

Yes, it does go EP, SP, EP, SP and that same order is still with us.

On twitter and quoted on SimVIP and a few other sims sites the guru's have 'now confirmed' that KPST was not the SP for this cycle, its just a promotional pack while Diesel is the planned SP6. This will not delay or replace the EP to follow Showtime. The next EP would be due out in the fall - as usual - and its still on course, as the EP team is working on that since Showtime was released. Remember the SP team and EP team are separate, so no matter what the SP team is doing it does not interrupt what the EP team is doing.

SO this time we are still getting EP, SP, EP, SP and so on. Just they shoved in a promotional pack for KP to endorse and make money and promote herself.

This also explains what many of us questioned when the first Live Chat for KPST was watched. Why were so few things ready if they had been working on it as the next SP since the last was released? Many of us thought that the SP team had really been working on something else and then were interrupted to quickly build this KPST around KP to try and sell off the hoopla around KP and Showtime. Now we know that they really had been doing something else, because there is no way they could create the Diesel SP in a month and get it out for production for a release in July.

Since the official announcement from Redwood City actually says 3 dozen clothing items, its not just mentions as 'a lot' in the ad and not just Live Chat marketing I expect we will see 36 clothing items along with furniture and accessories and that a lot more work was put into this then with KPST since obviously they had been working on this before the KPST interruption.

So everything is still on track and on their normal schedule. The SP team might feel a bit overworked by having to stick Diesel to the side and building KP's promotional endorsement release for a June release, but the EP is doing what they always do while the SP team is in release mode: working on the EP.

As CLP said they probably will announce the next EP at E3 instead of just at the release of the SP. They usually like to do that and probably the gurus will not have leaks about what might be coming with rumors because its important to the E3 announcement but we can always hope for rumors LOL

blusavannah

Thats great! I really hope they get seasons soon. Seasons and Pets were my two favourite EPs in sims 2.

I never knew the KP pack was only a promotional pack? So I guess it isn't EA's fault for it, I forgive EA now for making the worst SP ever

Rumors. Rumors. We want rumors. Nao. Plz? xD

stormwench

LOL we did not know about the whole promotional or special pack until today. We suspected it might not be the real SP for this cycle, but it was today, after Diesel was announced, that the "we can confirm now that KPST was a promotional pack".

Why did they not tell us that to begin with? It would have sure saved a bunch of issues - people could have just said ick and walked away from KPST and looked forward to Diesel.

MrHawk

I won't believe the "KP isn't a stuff pack" until I see the file names. If it's SP06 (like the web references), then I'll take this guru explanation as bunk.

blusavannah

Mrhawk: I understand what you're saying, but I think she means it isn't part of the pattern, SP, EP, SP, EP. It is a SP, but I don't think it was just EA who thought it would be cool to have a KP SP, Katy obviously did it so she can get money.

Storm: xD I know! It would have made their lives a lot easier.

MrHawk

Yeah I know all good.

If only we were flies on the wall to know what was actually said. I'm not sure it was their idea at all

blusavannah

Haha yeah, that reminded me of this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RSlhNJFohI&ob=av3e xD But I really don't think EA would do that, I think KP bribed them

marcel21

blusavannah wrote:Haha yeah, that reminded me of this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RSlhNJFohI&ob=av3e xD But I really don't think EA would do that, I think KP bribed them

Rflong7

Well, to tell you the truth. I think it's the same old thing of plain clothes and few nice items. Nothing awesome or different. Nothing for the whole family either.

Just an ordinary Stuff pack.

Forum Index » Diesel
Go to: