Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
i hate to moan but.....  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Diesel
frankiedoodle08

i really dont need more niche furniture
i dont need more clothes for young adults
and i dont need branded clothes

so i just dont see any point in buying it

i hear constantly on here that the reasons they dont repeat things from TS2 is becuase they want something new

well they seem to keep releasing the same things over and over and over again!!
casualangst

I agree 100% I'd rather they ACTUALLY do something new, like maybe focus on elders some more (tea, knitting, golf, etc... there are just so many possibilities to enrich that stage of life rather than just having them retire and sit at home...) and I miss a lot from TS2... it just looks weird and is hard to play now that I've play TS3 for so long =(
didiruvalcaba

I wont buy it either.... I mean it wont be teen, kid or toddler friendly... so not buying it.
SumoB

It's wrong complaining on this one, guys. Deep inside you all know this is a stuff pack, and only contains stuff. No new interactions. No knitting, no babies in sinks. Maybe next ep

Ps. We already have golf, you just have to buy showtime

[/URL]
Conclue

I was never into more clothes and stuff like that. If the store came out with an accessories set I'd buy that as I feel that's a bit limited however my big thing is furniture/decor. You can have 1 top in the Sims 3 and make 20 out of them by using different colors/patterns etc.

I'm a huge sucker for those couches in the game so I'm gonna see if I can get it cheap when EP7 comes out. I got MSS for 10 bucks thanks to the 10 dollar gift card at Target with ST.

10 dollar stuff packs? Definitly a good deal. 10 dollars for two PC items, not so much. LOL
TheMomminator

Just a stuff pack. No reason to buy unless you like the stuff.
AznSensei

Like Momminator said, it's just a stuff pack so you can choose to buy it or skip it. It's not a "must have" unless your an avid collector.

Also, I treat this the same way I treat buying actual clothes. You'd be surprised how similar some clothing shops have out for their clothing lines, and prices will be different, let alone some will be like "wait I bought this at a different store, why should I buy this?"

Just an analogy though.

piddlesim

TheMomminator wrote:Just a stuff pack. No reason to buy unless you like the stuff.

Careful....

We said the same thing about the KP sweet treats pack. Then the haters started posting page long posts and rants. All attacking the people who said, just as you did.

You might want to put on some body armor.
mangoesandlimes

piddlesim wrote:
TheMomminator wrote:Just a stuff pack. No reason to buy unless you like the stuff.

Careful....

We said the same thing about the KP sweet treats pack. Then the haters started posting page long posts and rants. All attacking the people who said, just as you did.

This one's the price of a normal stuff pack, though, so I'm not expecting anything extra to justify the cost. I still think that they could've tossed in a premium content item or two into KPST to make it make sense as a pack that's half way between being a stuff pack and an expansion. *shrug*

TheMomminator

I did get flamed for saying that about the KP pack which I have no intention of buying.

Luckily I have the hide of a rhino so bring on the flamethrowers!
Callum9432

mangoesandlimes wrote:
piddlesim wrote:

Careful....

This one's the price of a normal stuff pack, though, so I'm not expecting anything extra to justify the cost. I still think that they could've tossed in a premium content item or two into KPST to make it make sense as a pack that's half way between being a stuff pack and an expansion. *shrug*

It's not the cost of a regular SP in the UK

pinkdeer09

I don't really like the diesel expansion pack, and I'm not going to buy it. I can't even afford it in the first place so, meh.
Allspice1232

I like the style but I have to admit I'm disappointed there aren't any new hairstyles. Still getting it though, 'cuz like I said, the clothes look great.
rk800

casualangst wrote:I agree 100% I'd rather they ACTUALLY do something new, like maybe focus on elders some more (tea, knitting, golf, etc... there are just so many possibilities to enrich that stage of life rather than just having them retire and sit at home...) and I miss a lot from TS2... it just looks weird and is hard to play now that I've play TS3 for so long =(

Elders would be so fun!

mangoesandlimes

Callum9432 wrote:
It's not the cost of a regular SP in the UK

True. I was thinking US prices. Kirkuk in the 'UK being ripped off' thread found some information about a UK tax loophole being closed, so this might just be the new normal UK SP price now.

Post Reply Forum Index » Diesel
Go to: