Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Fire fighter help. I am stuck.  XML
Forum Index » Ambitions
neansbeans77

My Sim Daxter is an elder fire fighter. His life wish is to be a fire fighter wich means he has to rescue 50 sims from a fire. Daxter is at 48 sims rescued. I want to retire Daxter but he is so close to completing his life wish. However when there is an emergency there is only small fires and no trapped sims or building emergency. Its fustrating how close Daxter is to completing his life wish and not to be able to complete it. I was planning to retire Daxter to spend time with his wife and kids.
Karu300

You should be getting those kinds of jobs frequently if your high up on the profession. If you want to make sure your sim has enough time to retire and spend time with your kids. A recommendation would be that you play with aging off untill your sim completes that task. That way he woun't age anymore and then you can finish his life time goal and then you can have him to spend time with his kids.
loobylou1998

use this money cheat, when your on the game click CTRL,shift and c together then type motherlode
secretuk1965

neansbeans wrote:My Sim Daxter is an elder fire fighter. His life wish is to be a fire fighter wich means he has to rescue 50 sims from a fire. Daxter is at 48 sims rescued. I want to retire Daxter but he is so close to completing his life wish. However when there is an emergency there is only small fires and no trapped sims or building emergency. Its fustrating how close Daxter is to completing his life wish and not to be able to complete it. I was planning to retire Daxter to spend time with his wife and kids.

i thought it was 30 sims you have to rescue if he's done 48 he should have completed his lifetime wish, you can use the sprawn a job if you click on a house, not sure if you need the testingcheat in been awhile since i did this one maybe it will sprawn a job where he can rescue people, otherwise i would turn aging off till he has completed it.

Forum Index » Ambitions
Go to: